The Ogre Awakens – An Epic Joint Doctor Promo from The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 3, 2015.

1. #21 STIGGY, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    This is why we Love you Guys  Thanks Much

The Vault is ALWAYS OPEN ..............................................
    [​IMG]

2. Personally, I have a FB and occasionally use it, and I'm not worried about LEO tracking me down...but I don't need my mom and grandma and coworkers seeing that I like a cannabis seed company y'know? 

I'll eagerly await the GC only comp coming soon :smoke: .  Thanks to The Vault for keeping us more private folks in mind! 

3. When will 24 carat be back in stock?

4. #24 George - The Vault, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
  5. #26 Root, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    You guys kill it. Keep it up.

6. ive got a fb account and enterd and a GC account ,would love to win another tshirt from the vault for all ma hard work flyerng for em and would love to own another wicked hoodie ,u guys rock promos all the time and great fun reading the comments,am i to late for this comp to win a cool vault shirt n some jointdoctor beens,a hope no,least i can log in to GS and 420 connect as i had changed ma password n couldnr remember n seen u can log in with your fb account ,would b awsome if the ogre got mad n picked me for a wee suprise win as ive not won from te vault in a long time and always caring n sharing there info to educate peeps and do all there promos,when i can suss out how to get loggedin,one love to the vault n joint doctor for this awsome chance just hope im not 2 late:(

7. Fb is the devil :devilish:

• Winner Winner x 1