the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. you know you're high when you think it's only been 10 minuites even though an hour has gone by.

Friend- "What time is it?"
    Me- "You asked that 10 minutes ago... it's 7:40"
    Friend- "Really? 10 minutes ago?"
    Me- "Yeah 10 minutes ago was 6:30 and now it's 7:40."
    Friend- "6:30... 7:40?"
    Me- "Holy shit!"

2. Sweet jesus... if only I had root beer...

3. lol i got another one, except this ones really fucked up.

You know you're high when you jerk off into a cup full of iced tea, and then forget about it 10 minutes later, and drink the iced tea, only to realize it's tainted, and you throw it back up into the cup..

yep... not proud of this one.

4. You're trying to clean your bong and it's multi stage and you have everytihng all spaced out and you keep forgetting what you were doing so I'll be washing and forget after I set it down. Damn, clean up takes awhile

5. WTF lmao

6. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
    you killed me man, hahahaaa

7. when you have a memory lapse and try to look for your glass of juice. when you already brought it into the tv room 2 minutes ago and you look for it for 5 minutes.

8. i know im high when I call for a job ,internet related ,and fail to download a programm and register correctly cause i didnt notice that there were instructions given...
    and its an internet related job i repeat..:hide:
    LOL at me..

today morning..:smoking:

9. You know your high when you put cereal in the fridge,milk in the cupboard.You know you (were) high when you wake up with a bowl in your hand,or weed spilled in your sheets.lol thats all i got for now.:Dboth have happened to me.