the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. when you become optimus prime

2. when you laugh harder than youve ever laughed in your life at this thread.

when you drool, while in a long blank stare at a object or wall.

when you lay down on your kitchen counters and think there to high to get off (2nd time i ever got high, got stonnnnned)

3. Lmao + rep

4. First one's hilarious lol.

Second one I do all the friggin' time but not even on purpose, something just makes me really think about the persons' personality and I start trying to figure out if they're lying or telling the truth. I think of myself as a human lie detector when that starts happening. Weird, I know. That's why I don't like being around shady people when I'm blazed.

5. you know your high when your watching a tv when its on a staticky chanel (looks like little bugs) for 45 minutes just rockin ur head back n forth as if it were a song

6. ...when you get stuck in a mind loop thinking about the mind loop you were in. dont ask. ;)

7. probly already been said but...

you know your high when you try to hit a bong and realize there's no water. always happens when you least expect it too. haha

8. #108 marcus00, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    When your in the car with your sober friend and he starts swerving to freak you out, then when you look up and realize there was a trash can in the road you say "holy shit dude was that a cheetah? that shit went by so fast!" even though you know it wasn't really a cheetah.

When you laugh at someone laughing, saying in you're mind "they're so stoned!" and then laugh at yourself laughing.

When you wonder if time is a living being.

When you wonder "if a fly only lives for 24 hours, does it seem like what 80 years would seem to us?"

When you play call of duty 4 at your uncles house on a 60" screen TV with crazy ass surround sound thinking you're really getting shot at.

When you're playing guitar REALLY loud and think you sound really awesome.

^^ all real experiences. ahaha.

9. lol done dat before, its NUTS ! lol but u definetely gotta try zmbies on COD world at war

10. you know your high when you pour the noodles of mac and cheese into the boiling water along with the pack of cheese powder... then rip it back out bare handed.

you know your high when somebody passes the bowl to you and says "i think its cashed" and your heart breaks.
    or maybe that means your not high..

11. Haha, I always get like 4-7 words stuck in my head and I say them over and over again, especially if I'm high and trying to sleep. Very frequently like half of the words aren't even real words, and the phrase never makes sense. Occasionally I'll write them down when I'm high because I can never remember the next day.

12. When you put something in the microwave and wait like 7 or 8 mins. That until you get tired of waiting for the beep and say "Fuck this..." and when you check, you didnt even pressed the buttons.

13. hahaha

14. haha +rep

15. you nw your high when u go to make a sandwich n u think you have adhd so u run over to the couch cuz its their then u run to the sandwich then make chef boyardi then just eat the sandwich...and leave the chef boyardi in the microwave

16. I feel you on this one. Then I think WTF am I watching Vh1? I hate that shit!

17. you cant stop sparying fabreeze and smelling it

18. i feel you on the last point..happens every night around 11, i usually pass out on my couch wake up 3 hours later and go to my bed..

19. you know your high when you create the awsomest song outloud or in your head and then tell yourself to write it down..but then you dont and the next day your tellin people you created a masterpiece but have no proof to back it up

you know your high when you try to lite a cigerate but then realize theres already one lit in your mouth and sometimes a 3rd one burning in the ashtray already also

u know your high when you realize you have vannila ice cream to go with the root beer and you and your friends are high fiving over root beer floats

and yea i agree smoking around shady people is definetly a mind trip