the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. you know your high when youride in a car pretending your going back into the future with it xDDD

man blunt rides are fun man! im so blazed :p

2. Very true, I don't get the whole vibration thing, even if I have my phone on me I think it vibrated and then I look at it and it didn't :/

And every cars a cop when your high

3. ... you start doing the robot by yourself in your hottub to no music, your dad comes out, asks what the fuck you're doing, and you say, "uh... practicing for competitions."

Not that I would have any experience with this situation:rolleyes:

4. Haha yea i fell ya man, but the 5-O has been around alot more latley around here at least, hate that shit, get paranoid

5. you know you are high when...

when the cherry of the blunt isn't hot when you grab it.
    and
    when you find yourself suddenly a spy in soviet russia, being pursued by the commies, but you cant see them, and all this goes away you when find the park you were heading to unaware.

6. wha-what

7. u know you're high when u smell food cooking... and then look over at your mate who suddenly jumps in the air screaming that hes on fire with a burning hole in his pants

8. holy shit I did this
    except it was gatoraid and I was pouring it on my cast
    I dont even know if I had a glass
    lmao

you know you're high when you burn your nose trying to light up another bowl :D

9. i know im high when i can actually watch VH1

10. How about when your holding a cig and flip it behind your ear o do something that requires both hands, then get this god awful stinging sensation on the side of your head only to realize it's a LIT cig. damn that hurts.

OR

When you leave a friends and walk home a little over 2 miles with your helmet in hand, get home, look all around trying to figure out just where the hell your bike is..

When you leave your car iin a parking lot to ride with a friend for a while. They pull up to drop you off at your house and you look around thinking something aint right but can't quite figure it out. Then it hits you,, dude, where's my car

11. you know you're high when you're going around thinking your whole life is like grand theft auto.

12. you know your high when going into the next room to get some food becomes an adventure/mission.

13. you know your high when you start going through red lights and stopping at green lights

you know your high when you buy a mcchicken and a double cheeseburger at micdonalds, split them in half, put the them together and yell "slamwich MOTHA FUCKA" and then scarf it down in a matter of just a few minutes

you know your high when you cook something in the oven and dont put a timer on it so u completely forget aobut it and go to watch tv and then as soon as you smell it you cum in your pants a little bit cuz your so happy u succcessfully cooked something

you know your high when you look those parents who have their kids on leeshes and start pissing yourself laughing so hard

you know your high when when u think your a fuckin boss at school, only to realize u got a d on that test, maybe u shouldnt have used a pen on the scan tron....:rolleyes:

just some personal experiences

14. Thats great. I love suddenly being halfway through my day lol. I don't even remember my first couple of classes yesterday. I was talking to this girl like, "What!? We did this paper yesterday?" "Did we get homework?" I have japanese with an actual japanese person as my teacher. It's so hard not to laugh at her accent. She was trying to say anorexia today but it kept coming out like anolexia. I realize im high in my car when the music goes from background noise to a headbobbing extravaganza.

15. hell yea man except i call it a McChurger.

you know your high when you eat half a bag of your friends homemade chocolate-chip cookies before you realize they were raisons..not chocolate-chips..i hate raisons..and then you keep eating them

16. you know youre high when...

youre walking home and you think its Half-Life.
    you go to Wendys,taco bell, THEN kfc

17. you know your high when you tell everyone this is the last time your gonna smoke weed

haha i told everyone i was quitting for lacrosse, and then just last night we hot boxed, oops

18. haha at the cooking a hot pocket then throwing it away instead of the sleave..i know exactly

i threw a bowl in the trash once instead of something else

you know your high when you walk into a room to get somthing and then you just pace around thinkin about shit, and then 5 minutes later realize you were supposed to be getting somthing but cant remember what

you know your high when your onn your porch in the bitch black night time hitting the bong, and you hear cheering and apluading from another porch in the distance and you take a bow and think there chearing at your massive intake of bong hits

you know your high when you are looking at sombody and you start to analyize them and then end up anylizing there whole life

you know your high when your looking at your myspace top friends and everybody you know start lookin like freaks and aliens

19. when you sit there and your hand suddenly is right next to your face and you wonder how it got there.

20. you know you're high when you start to think other people you see are high.

you know you're high when you microwave a hot pocket and start mowing on it even though the hot filling is burning your mouth but you're just like fuck it.