the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I don't know.
    When I'm high i THINK that i'm really really good at Halo.
    I'm not, but I feel like everyone is moving SOOOOOO SLOOOOWWWWW....
    then I'm dead and like, 1-20. damnit.
    You know you're high when....
    Climbing the four floors to your room feel like climbing Mt. Everest, and you tell that to your friend, who you believe is a sherpa.
    Amazing night.

2. When you franticly search the room only to realize that what ever you are looking for is in your hand. :confused:

3. i'm high....and i can't understand the first part of what you wrote haha

4. im sober and still couldnt make out a damn word

5. god have i done that before! haha

6. haha ok..i knew i wasn't that high :smoke:

7. you know your high when you go to pick up the febreeze, miss it but still think you have it in your hand and go to spray it around the room, and then throw it away

8. hahaha sorry i cant even member writing that all it ses it dat i lost a weed one time den i found it again a mile away from my house on da floor where we had rolled a joint.. i was so happy finding lost weed is da best feeling ever :hello:

9. I want whatever your smoking! lol

10. when you get up to go outside and then stop yourself cause you forgot what you were going to do.

11. Haha I know it man, Ive never done anything remotely close to that.

12. when you eat a cardboard coffee cup because you've got the munchies. yes. i did. and i'm not ashamed to say that at the time it tasted like fucking heaven.

13. Hahaha, love it. It's like mini-christmas! Sometimes I will forget I planned ahead and bought myself a Carmello bar or something and I get all squealy and happy....even better if it's forgotten hits!

14. LMFAO hahahahha i can see some of my friends doin that shit

15. Dude! that has happened to me a lot of times lol. Like when i think im going to do something, i stand up and go do it, but when i sit down and think, i was supposed t do a completly different thing. if it makes sense loll....

16. when you wonder why the blunt hasn't come your way for a while, you start to feel indignant and are about to launch a complaint and then realise that it's in your hand and you've been smoking it for about 15 minutes.

17. #77 lilbluechev, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

:laughing: nice

18. lolol definately, ive done dat quite a few tmes along wit te getn up n forgetn wha im supposed to do

19. when you drive to sonic that's over half an hour away because you have the munchies.

20. dats sum harold n kumar shit right there for ya