the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. thats everything for me, if anything has the slightest of abnormalness , ill crack tha fuck up

2. you know your high when your drivin 15 mph on a 55 mph highway n it feels like ur speeding lol :eek:

3. when you're reading this post!

4. LIAR! I'm very much so not high.

5. When you finish up tokin in your room and forget to hide everything (weed in a baggie). The next day your sister (19) wakes you up askin for a marker and sees everything on top of the desk. And you tell her "I was joking around after watching Harold & Kumar... I was bored... Get out!" And she doesnt know it was real weed lol! True story.

6. Yeah something like that lol. Definitely the off switch part. I feel like I'm kinda magic lol.

7. You know your High when.... You hide your pipe while high and forget where you put it... still can't find her....

8. yea me an my friends loose shit alllllll the time when wer high, its rediculous

9. It always sucks, ecspecially when its your favorite and only peice.....

10. lol this happened to me but I lost the last of my weed last night ,it was only like a joint but now I dont have any :(

11. If I knew you and lived near you I would so give you a joint man. It always sucks when you lose your last joint.

12. When I get really blitzed I try to fight off death. When I start fighting off death I know to put the bowl down.

13. you look at your dog and he looks like this

[​IMG]

and you really realize how odd it is that you're holding a different being in your arms

14. is dat why your name is hiddenpipe lol

15. #35 nureinwort, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Your walking on campus smoking a cig after hotboxing your car and even after that, you walk into the building and you become paranoid hearing people talk about the sudden smell of DANK.

16. when you can't stop shaking, laughing or when you stop completely unable to move.

You also know your high when you walk into a Wawa at 9 30 at night asking the guy behind the counter if they sell cake.

17. when you try and order a big mac at burger king and then argue with them saying that they do make big macs......................:hello:

-Hazey

18. When the circles on guitar hero 3 are all the same color and moving really fast. I play expert normally.

19. When you are in a pool an keep swimming under water until you hit the wall with your head because you thought you could keep on going...

20. When you smoke before class and your sitting in class and just realize your in school half way through.