The Official " Yeah, Fuck Digit" Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Medicine Al, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (The following is only a jest. Unless you are an interested female)

Yeah, Fuck Digit.

No I really like the guy so I mean it. Fuck him. Hot and Nasty.

That guy needs to get laid.

He seems pretty intelligent, good breeding stock if you\'re interested, willing to work with a condom if you\'re not.

This is as close to pimping as I\'ve ever gotten. But I can\'t stand to see the poor boy suffer any longer. They closed his virgin fuck buddy thread down, and now we\'re all he has left of hope.;):D

Fuck Digit. For the good of the community.

2. This is... not exactly what I expected...

3. I think its labeled quite accurately.

Were you hoping it would be meaner, or sexier?

4. Do I see an open auction spawning?

5. nor me. when an special friend of al\'s tells me al\'s gonna make an \"official fuck digit thread\", i responded very enthusiastically, but this wasn\'t the interpretation of \"fuck digit\" i had thought they had in mind. i was looking forward to \"meaner\".

oh well, looks like Digit\'s Digit, is gettin pimped.
    :rolleyes:

... should i be blushing now or something?
    :p

i was thinking about giving up celibacy n becoming a gigolo actually. was even discussing it with one of the most beautiful and attractive women around a couple months back.

[edit]oh great... two posts away from my 8000th post, and this is the conversation i\'m having. :rolleyes::p

6. Do you want to get laid, or bashed?:wave:

We can take this either way at this point, but if you are going to try to marshall the forces of virginity against the world, we had better just nip that energy surge in the bud, so to speak. We don\'t want some psychic semenal explosion all over the nether regions of the cosmos.:D

Harry Potter needs some good head sometimes too.

Fuck that wizard.

7. I...... I... I concur...?

:eek:

8. im sure if we all put in a few bucks we can get him a real high class call girl. . .

or he can use the cash to rent a van, blackjack a girl in the dome and then do whatever. .

i mean, its really his choice is what im saying.
    orrrrrrr

craigslist? lol
    im sure there is plenty of savage ladies wanting to steal your v card digit ;)

9. Lol come on ladies! lol

And man, his thread wasnt closed for good, it was just under review because im not sure GC can be opted as an internet personals site as well as this thread should be under review as well. I didnt indefinantly close his thread, i just wanted to get GC\'s side before it could get out of hand. lol

Good luck getting lucky digy! lol

10. yo im down for getting digit laid but why did he get banned?

11. Whoa. I just woke up and came to bake a bowl and what? They banned Digit? :mad:

Is he really banned or did he write that in there himself? :(

I was thinking that in celebration of his 8,0000th post, GC could get him a weekend in Amsterdam at Superjoint\'s, and now this?:confused::eek:

I\'m so confused.

12. Damn, I was thinkin of offering my services as a virgin buster. :D

13. I think Digit seriously was banned.

14. It couldn\'t have been too serious, afterall it\'s a cannabis forum, fer cryin\' out. . . .:rolleyes:

15. :(:(

they...they...they BANNED digit?!? how? WHY?!

i are sadderest

*tears*

16. heres a clue. . . however obscure i made it ;)

[​IMG]

thiiiiiiiink. . .

17. Yeah. People should totally get banned for hanging out with Jerry Seinfeld.

18. I believe this is why he got banned. Myself i cant see this causing a blade to get banned but i guess the mods know what they are doing. Personally i think it just another example of our politically correct society gone awry. It wasn\'t like he was calling someone the infamous \"n\" word, he was just bluntly stating what he believes is fact. Everyone\'s entitled to their opinion and Digit has the balls to state his mind. If it offended anyone then i guess the truth really does hurt.

Hurry Back my friend.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2554470 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=\"100%\" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style=\"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 140px; PADDING-TOP: 0px\" vAlign=top width=140><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Digit<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register(\"postmenu_2554470\", true); </SCRIPT> Banned

[​IMG]
    Location: The Sovereign State Of My Mostly Brown Slip On Shoes
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2554470 vAlign=top>sorry if this betrays my opinion of the general trend of voters in america, or the trend of the vote riggers in america, but...

i say that republican guy that no one knows much about....

because

aint no way america gonna vote in a niger or a woman.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

19. Your avatar gets taken off when you\'re banned, as does your signature.

I think.

20. maybe temporarily banned?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.