The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. tenor (94).gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. leader of the nonces

[​IMG]

:judgekneel:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don't even get to watch SD till 8pm it's 5:33 here now... So lame I used to see it live before it went to lame ass fox.

There's a special fox channel where I could see it live and pay extra for but nah fuck off lol.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Deville cut her hair last Smackdown and that's pretty much all I know lol I wasnt paying much attention. Dont know if she had to get a hair cut to fix it or if she actually did enough damage lol

Hair vs hair match though at Summerslam I think though

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. At first, that was the reason why they had the Cruiserweight tournament. They mentioned that was the reason why but after the allegations, they stopped mentioning Devlin so who knows.

6. Picking up some grub from Jack in the Box and I’m going to be set for 205 Live!

Still undecided if I wanna watch NXT or Dynamiite afterwards

• Like Like x 1
  7. #18791 StrangestSmoker, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Fantasma coming out to start off 205 Live! Mendoza and Wilde work really well together as a team. They go up against Ever Rise, I just can’t get into them.

Can we get Mendoza and Wilde going after Imperium? I really like that Enseguri/Russian Leg Sweep finisher that they are using

Drew Gulak and Vic Joseph on commentary. Drew is no Aiden English though.

Ariya Daivari is back! Dude is one of my favorite heels in WWE. He’s going up against Jake Atlas. That springboard blockbuster looked good.

Man, I wish they would let 205 go back to the 45/hour long show it used to be.

8. Randy is on a whole other level lately. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yeah I love Drew but I can't be mad if he's the next WWE champ after SummerSlam...

• Winner Winner x 1

10. I don't even watch WWE PPVS but Baw gawd I hope they don't do a damn hair Vs hair match... if they do it'll be boring as fuck because no doubt Nobody will actually lose hair :laughing::laughing:

WWE is getting desperate.. bringing in a nonce group to relive the Nexus thing & now a possible hair Vs hair match lmaooo
    tenor (83).gif

11. Every 1 he mentioned should just send Randal Keith Orton the Medical Insurance which Tony Khan pays for.. lmaoooooo

Randy's great but would he have made it without using his dads name & getting handed a wrestling career because his dad made a phone call...

I don't think RKO would have even got a match on the indies:confused_2::laughing: he said before in an interview he only became a wrestler because he was bored of working in a gas station for bum money so he rang his dad crying & begging for a WWE tryout/training :laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. I've just seen that Strowman has finally shaved all his hair off..
    StrowmanBald-1024x1024.jpg

Have to say it looks better then his receding hairline :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is how I pictured Corbin should of looked after he had to shave his head. But nope they ruined him with the corporate gimmick now the stupid ass king gimmick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. So how do you feel about all of Cody's ex wwe friends getting signed to AEW ? Lemme guess..freaking awesomeeee cuz is AEW woo woo woo

Whats your opinion of Austin gunn heheh

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Eh can't really blame people how they got there, look what he's accomplish since being there. He's one of the very best today and one of the very best of all time. If he had the door opened for him on the way in I mean you can't really hold it against em can you?

You ain't saying anything on tony Khan being the son of a billionaire and his dad handing him the funds to start a wrestling business lol. Just the cards some of us are delt, and some of us are just poor left watching life from a tv lmao.

16. Almost all of Cody's "WWE friends" didn't get shit handed to them like Orton has lol, they no doubt worked the indies exactly like Cody did.. Randy didn't earn anything he got it gave to him on a plate..

I'm not saying Randy doesn't have talent or anything he just wouldn't be where he is now if his dad wasn't who he was...