The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Damn Keith Lee vs Adam Cole was a fucking hell of a main event, NXT is killing it with the no commercial breaks during the entire main event.

Pretty sure we all know by now Keith Lee is double champ now so I'll say it but the end was dope, Scarlett and Karrion Kross looking down at Keith Lee celebrating... Tick Tock!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gallows and Anderson to sign with IMPACT, and the deal allows them to work with New Japan as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #16783 HT, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    probably in the minority on this but Ive been a fan of it since pretty early on into it. def not the first few weeks, as I was missing the lit AEW crowds for a bit , and WWE had fucking 0 people in the audience for a while, which was just awful...but quickly I started to love AEWs handling of it with all the mid/under-card talent as the audience, and eventually WWE figured their shit out and did something similar lol

It gives them a closer feel to the NWA with their small studio crowd style for Power, which was one of the things that drew me in to enjoy that show just a few months prior to no crowds allowed being a thing

n like Hybrid said WWE was no stranger to having some shit crowds lol. hopefully this no crowds allowed shit can act like a reset button with that, and people....shit and the wrestlers as well...have more energy/life to bring with them to the show when they are back open to us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dude NXT American bash part 1 has only just been uploaded to the WWE network for some reason they don't add NXT for a week instead of the next day :laughing:

5. G&A went from being in the main event of mania in a cinematic shit show with AJ & Taker to signing with 1 of the worst wrestling companys they can :laughing::laughing:

TNA is hard to watch even the highlights.. the last time I checked the highlights RVD had some hoe with a fat booty Twerking as he made his entrance lmaooooo

6. That's RVD's wife you son of a bitch

But yeah im kinda glad the Good Brothers are going to impact. They are a great tag team .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dude if she was my wife doing that on national TV for every 1 to see I'd be getting a divorce lmaooo, fuck that shit u don't want the world seeing what ur girl does on your meat lmaooooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. So glad to see NXT is setting up Keith Lee vs Karrion Kross. Kross, Riddle and Angel Garza are 3 future wrestlemania main event superstars if they do it right. It's very rare for wwe to actually have 3 young soon to be bona-fide superstars

• Like Like x 1
  9. NXT is bullshit Adam Cole Baybayyyyyy should of been the 1st ever double champ smh NXT is Wack

10. The only one WWE would ever consider for a main event at Mania is Riddle.. the others don't have the "look" that Vince Meekmahan gets a hard on for when it comes to main eventers :laughing:

11. What ? Now you just blatantly hating . Kross is 6'4 ..taller than shawn michaels, Steve Austin , bret hart and almost any guy they have now .

Reports are Vince sees Angel Garza as the next Eddie Guerrero and sees Matt Riddle as the next shawn .

This is what people need to understand about Vince..Vince LOVES when (certain) guys challenge him and have that rebel spirit . Why do you think Punk got pushed so hard and Bryan. They are not afraid to say no. Matt Riddle apparently gives off that vibe. That's also why they always throw money at Ziggler everytime his contract is up. They know he'll tell them fuck off and vince secretly likes that lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I honestly didn't even check the heights before putting that bro :laughing: I was just going on what usually happens... Look at the great Khali lmaooo he got pushed to the moon purely because he was a big dude lol, oh I know Vince Meekmahan loves it when people bite back at him lmaooo I've heard many wrestlers say in interviews that he does

Don't get me wrong I love riddle & he's a great wrestler but he isn't going to be the next HBK:laughing: have u seen any of riddles matches outside WWE/NXT?? he does go hard lol

13. Yes i think I've mentiomed before Riddle wrestled my friend on the indies, on actually was one of his last few indie matches before he went to nxt. I've been a Riddle fan for a long time .

Khali was pretty much only introduced so Undertaker had someone to fued with. They call that stealing a ppv main event. They used to do that in the 90s all the times with bigger guys for someone like Taker to work with . Remember the Executioner ? The Fake Undertaker. Giant Gonzalez. The really are only created for sole purpose of 1 fued and 1-3 ppv matches with said person. And sometimes they last longer like Khali did.

As a matter of fact thats why Kane was created . They figured worst comes to worst they'll at least have a Mania program with Taker . They weren't sure if he would last or not.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anybody see a while back WWE signed a deal with A&E network to do a new original show plus like 5 wrestler biography/documentaries ?

They are doing ones on Stone Cold, Booker T, HBK, Piper and Macho. Each one is to be 2 hours. Wont be anything we don't know im sure but still cool to see

Also, the original show idea sounds awesome.

It's basically the WWE version of a mixture of pawn stars/American pickers where HHH/Stephanie will go around the country to various places to try to procure/re purchase old WWE memorabilia and artifcats

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dude imagine Steph & Hunter showing up to Cornettes house trying to buy wrestling memorabilia.. it'd be fucking gold lmaoooooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lmaoo oh Jesus. Cornette actually has a major collection. They have a video on Vice behind the scenes of his dark side interviews that shows a little but there is an actual 2 hour shoot video of which I think a 20 min version is on YouTube which he did with RF video that shows it all off. Really interesting

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeah I've seen clips of Cornettes collection if he was to sell all of it I'd say there's a million if not more worth of stuff easily.. some of the belts he has nobody else in the world has but him :hello: I'd love something in my wrestling collection like that...

Closest I've got to that is a Piece of Ric flairs robe,a signed edge picture thing & a piece of the ring that big show/Lesnar broke & there's another 30,000 of them in the world :hello::hello:

18. Only thing that worries me with Kross vs Lee being set up so quickly is you know Lee isn't dropping the title his first defense so I just don't wanna see Kross take a loss to Lee in a championship match.

Keith Lee does absolutely deserve to be double champ though, Adam Cole has done had his time, it's time to see how he handles coming to the main roster.

But Kross is the straight up asssssss future period. That mother fucker has everything, he can go toe to toe with anyone and never look like the underdog in any situation.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Okay, NXT has been uploaded to the Network. Let’s start part 2 of GAB!

• Like Like x 1