The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Janela looks weird in Wrestlings shorts

Damnnn Janela Countered

KISS HIT A 450 SPLASH ON ARCHER WE LIT!!!!!!

2. YOOO HE PUT JANELA THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!
    yoooooooooo.gif

That coffin drop promo by Allin was dope lol

WHO CAN STOP THE PATH OF CAGE

3. #16763 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    HOLY SHIT TAZZ HAS BOUGHT BACK THE FTW TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    oMG.gif @slipknotfreak666 YOOOOOO ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!

E C FUCKING W!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah 8 man tag match up next!!!

SUPERKICKKKKKKKK PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This match is great

YOOO THAT SUPERPLEX/SPLASH/SWANTON BOMB COMBO WAS LIT AS FUCK!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #16764 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 9, 2020
    CANADIAN DESTROYER TO THE FUCKING OUTSIDE INTO EVERY 1!!!!
    yoooooooooo.gif

butcher/blade & lucha bros win.. that match was dope as fuck

Holy fuck Colt Cabanas stomach/ribs are bruised damnnn

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Good ass match, I wanna see lucha bros vs FTR vs young bucks vs Page and Omega for the titles in a fucking TLC style match for the titles would be amazing.

Butcher and the blade don't really do it for me lol

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #16766 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 9, 2020
    SCUUUUUUUUUU

Fight for the fallen is next week now??? I'm not complaining means we get more dope matches hell yeah!!!!

Brb brothers and sisters I'm going for a smoke before Y2J Vs freshly squeezed starts

7. Butcher and blade don't really do it for anyone lol once they get rid of your manager you can kinda see where that's headed

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's always been set for the week after fyterfest lol

Fight for the fallen line up looks pretty damn good though

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #16770 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 9, 2020
    Damnnn freshly squeezed is taking a beating Y2J hit him with a damn folder lmaoooooo

This match is great!!!!

Judas effect!!! Y2J wins that match was dope as fuck!!!

Well the 2nd half of Fyter Fest was lit as fuck bring on Fight for the fallen next week fuck yeah!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #16771 Hybrid Civilian, Jul 9, 2020
    Candice LaRae vs Mia Yim in a street fight to get great american bash part 2 started hell yes.

Holy shit the finish to that match was sick!!!!!!

Bronson Reed vs Tony Nese coming up next, this match was actually pretty good.

Shotzi ran over Robert Stones leg with her little fucking tank lmao shit was hella funny!

Johnny Gargano vs Isiah "Swerve" Scott up now

Honestly it's a good show so far, but other than the street fight and the main event with Lee vs Cole these matches have kinda been thrown together. But even the random matches have been surprisingly good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I don’t see the hype with Sammy though.

12. Really ? Sammy is a star if they keep booking him right.

It's going to be interesting to see how they bring him back . Do you bring him back as a bad guy or does he tease going face and get that sympathy as a guy who was rock bottom and climbed back

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm just still surprised they beat Brian Pillman Jr on Dark. If you wanna have him lose 2nd or 3rd time out to Spears that's one thing but to have him lose right away ? Same shit they did to Jeff Cobb.

Anybody see the interview that came out today or yesterday with FTR, done by Inside the Ropes ?

They're doing interviews in a worked shoot sort of way. Like they keep saying they don't like the Bucks and aren't in AEW for friends etc etc. Do you guys think that type of shit is cheesey or do you prefer or rather that be how people treat interviews and the like ?

Interested to see your guys responses

14. #16775 Hybrid Civilian, Jul 9, 2020
    Tegen Nox vs Io Shirai next woman's title match next week, should be a good one!

Breezango and Maverick vs El Legado Del Phantasma is pretty damn good so far.

Santana Garrett vs Mercedes Martinez hell yeah she's back

15. Yeah. I’ve seen some stuff he did in the Indies and wasn’t impressed. The only thing helping him is being a part of the IC. Otherwise, I would rate Peter Avalon above Sammy. That’s truthfully only because I have a thing for Leva. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Starting AEW now. I’ll catch NXT tomorrow after it’s uploaded to the network.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeah not trying to spoil anything just putting the match ups up lol. It won't be uploaded to the network for few weeks I don't think since it's on tv, or do they still upload NXT right away?

18. NXT is uploaded Thursday nights or Friday mornings. Raw and SD are the ones that you gotta wait a month or so.

Dude, I’ve already seen the spoilers on twitter so it’s not a big deal.

Is anyone else becoming a fan of no crowds at shows? I love being able to hear the shit talking between the wrestlers. Promos seem to be getting better emotionally. Don’t get me wrong, I love when you get a crowd invested in a match (Walter vs Tyler Bate) but you also get those crowds who just make a segment unbearable.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah kinda gotten used to it, especially with the few people scattered in the audience but I do miss the fans at times haha. But WWE does have some horrible audiences at shows sometimes.

• Winner Winner x 1