The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

• Winner Winner x 2
  1. watching tonight!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ya'll ready for Raw?

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. @HT managed to score the original WWF Invasion DVD for like £8... Cheapest I can find it on eBay is £25 lmaoooooo
    maxresdefault (3).jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sick bro. nice find!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Some 1 else was watching the item so I snapped it up man lmaooooo, oh shit I forgot to tag u because technically that's an ECW dvd......

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. I also got high as fuck & watched Survivor Series 2001 to get me in the mood for when Invasion gets here lol:jump::jump:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. nice snag. let's see how Raw is tonight. if Lesnar isn't on, gonna be pissed lol

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Yup Lol icw!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rollins vs Priest for the belt!!

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. Finally the Heavyweight Belt on the line on Raw!
    Cody on MizTV tonight too lol. I hope he kicks Miz' ass, I've always hated that Dbag

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Yup Atleast Seth Defendin His Title Alot. Hey Did You See On Smack Down Last Friday Zelina Vega Defeat Lacey Evans Lol?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. Rollins always delivers.... The match I seen him have with The Miz live the other month was lit:jump::jump:

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. lmaoooooo bro I forgot to post this after I seen the house show, The Miz was wearing a shirt during the start of the match & every 1 was chanting "take Ur shirt off" so Miz got pissed like the heel he is & took it off & pretended to throw it into the crowd just to hand it to the ring staff lmaoooooo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I only saw part of that match. i like Zelina tho, always have
    and yeah, Rollins is a workhorse. most Champions these days only wrestle at PPV's it seems lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. yeah he always does. MFing workhorse bro!! always has been too

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. hahaha. F'ing Miz. he plays the "Douche bag" role pretty good but he's very similar to that personality in real life too, I've seen his reality show a couple of times when it first came out. MJF plays a much better Douche bag than him. MJF I fucking love his promos lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. less than 1 hour LFGGGG

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. upload_2023-6-5_19-17-44.png
    My dude, Mr. Pockets himselfff. Defending the belt again on Dynamite

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1