The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Nice bro! I started watching it about a week and a half ago or so. I'm halfway thru season 2 right now. You should really check out Snowfall on Hulu too. Another awesome FX show. That's me and Toni's show. It just ended a couple months ago

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. @Hybrid Civilian Ya PAS550 Is Right You Should Check It Out Fam It Isa Great Crime Show.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yup, I F'ing miss it! It is better than Mayans but Mayans is still pretty badass for a cable show lol. Breaking Bad was the best cable show ever tho....boutta open the gummies up, I'll probably be on after SD

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ion Care What Anybody Say I Like Austin Theory.

~Ton~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Alotta Craziness Goin On In The Women's Division Tonight Yo.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #39787 Dizzy, Jun 3, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
    About The Blood Line Situation?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. What if in the wrasslin games they would have unlockable wrasslers that would show up after your match. If you beat em you unlock them or something like that lol Like super smash bros

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Solo! I finally watched all of SD, lol
    Watching Rampage tonight.... also, after Dynamite did u see that new show on TBS? It was about Hulk and the sex tape scandal. I watched the first 15min or so and fell asleep so I'm going to watch all of it tonight

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. The freaking new undisputed WWE championship Roman Reigns has now lmao. Nobody is gonna talk about it? Finally have 1 belt instead of 2.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. I would have liked to see a new design but I really like it. So much better than the other 2. wwetitlejfif.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2

11. Ohh Ya Lol I Like The New Belt Too He Deserve It IMO 1 Of The Few Champions Who Held It That Long. Great New Title. Lets See How Long He Hold Onto It Now. I Don See Any1 Takin It From Him Honestly.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I like it too, its fuggin sexy. And so is Rollins' new belt

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. It's gonna be Cody eventually I think. Just building to it. I think it'll be at either summerslam or next year's Mania.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Good Point Lol I Wouldnt Mind That Either TBH.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. And then Brock will take it from Cody lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. After he wins money in the bank. So he can do his little dance with the briefcase again LOL.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Would love Jade to challenge Stat and win, and then have her vs Hayter for the belt. And I want Hobbs to start shit with some any champion so he's involved and gets a title shot lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. upload_2023-6-3_12-9-33.png
    looking forward to this 1 on Weds!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. upload_2023-6-3_12-11-24.png
    this too. i like White

• Winner Winner x 1