The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. That was good shit.

I could see the same thing happening if they make it to Raw/Smackdown

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. You Guys Catching Raw Tonight at All? :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. they at least better be IN IT... even if one of them doesnt win. would love to see Black win, though

yeah whered that evil jezebel teleport my man Hunter to? hope hes alright...
    :bang:

• Winner Winner x 2

4. Yea Me Too Mon it Kinda Weird How They Got 2 of The Brightest an Best Stars Doing Nada RN SMH ion Get it.

Haha IKR Alexa Probably Put him in Hell or Someting Like that Where ever The Fiend is RN!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wrestlemania will have fans this year.. apparently it's going to be 14,000 people :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Fuck that dude u watch they'll be 100s of covid cases because of it lmaoooo

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'd get covid to attend Mania lololool

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Glad they are doing mania as a 2 night event again, the 2nd night will be on my mom's birthday.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Fuck that dude can u imagine how much Vince Meekmahan is going to charge to cover all the loses... I bet a T shirt will be like $100 & $40 a beer/$30 for a fast food meal lmaooooooo

I wonder if they'll try control the sale of tickets to stop people selling them for ridiculous $:laughing:

10. Hell yeah dude I'm happy it's over a 2 day period rather then having to drink 4 pots of coffee to try stay awake for 6/7 hours in 1 night lmaooooo

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Fuck yeah Prowrestlingtees just emailed.. my The Elite hoodie is in the mail:hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Yea I Sometimes Used To Just Fall Asleep before it was Even Over an My Husband Would Get Annoyed With Me lol. :p I Can't Stay Up Late at All My Brain Shuts Off!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I've fell asleep before watching WWE PPVS T because of how long they drag it out smh, + most of WWEs PPVS start at 12am for me so it's a 5-6am finish sometimes :eek::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yea That's Super Late Brews Iono How You Do it Man lol

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I have to prep myself T:laughing: like the day it's on I'll wake up earlier then usual then have a nap before the PPV starts:smoke: + weed/coffee help me stay awake :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Id sneak my own happy meal in lmaooo

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Dude I can see it now just as u think you're in the clear security stops you & finds the happy meal... Then u suddenly see Meekmahan appear like
    source (29).gif source (30).gif

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Wwe doesn't have anything to do with beer and food prices at the stadiums they have shows. The venue that holds the show deals with all that shit. Yeah last show I went to with my dad a few years back it was fucking 18 dollars for a tall can of beer.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2