~*The Official*~ Would you game

Discussion in 'General' started by supercoco, Sep 14, 2009.

1. No if I am fucking Oprah, I want to be Oprah rich.

Would you kill my neighbors for me?

2. i dunno man, arms for fappin eating grabing and shit

legs for walking...

I DONT KNOW OMGGGGG :smoking: i guess legs

answer his question^

3. Would you rather be addicted to heroin,or crack

4. Crack, cuz heroine would break my mother's heart :(

Would you wear a skin tight body suit made completely out of human hair for one thousand dollars?

5. Crack.Id prefer to pass the day active than layed down on the floor.

Would you stop smoking 4 EVER,to save ur uncle that has just been taken hostage?

6. hell yea

wtf kinda question is that

my uncle is awesome
    and is actually dying right now, and i wish i had the option of not smoking to save his life

would you live in a jungle self-sustained (build own house, own garden, raise animals) for a few years, just for the fuck of doing it?

7. Most definitely, and I plan on doing that sometime during college.

Would you paddle a canoe or walk across a bridge to cross a river?

8. if the canoe was just there id take it across the river .
    pay money for a cat.

9. I would pay money for a cat, I love them :)

Would you have sex with a midget?

10. yeh if she was bangin

would you suck george bush's cock for a lifetimes supply of "texas kush"?

11. I don't think I woiuld, but the circumstances would be different if Bush is settin there with his pants down with a few semis of texas kush outside.

12. Sure why not. Get wasted to almost-blackout status, one 'suck' is sufficient right?;)

If you could be reborn again as the hottest person in the world, would you be willing to have your left arm amputated on your 18th birthday?

13. Damn...that's fucked up. I'd probably kill myself before I turn 18. Who knows...maybe they'll have some sort of science that could re-grow limbs or something. My answer is "maybe."

Think back to elementary school...if the keys to your dream car were in your lunch lady's snatch, would you dig for them?

14. Absolutely.

If a chick you were having sex with puked on you right before you were about to orgasm, would you cum?

15. hell naw

Would you fuck the most disgusting, fat, ugly redneck until she cums to get a lifetime supply of weed (dank nugs)?

16. Noooo:cry:.....

Would You,Could You Eat Green Eggs n Ham??????

17. Yeah sure why not,

Would you make love with you a 80 year old lady and her husband, whose also 80, for $100,000 boneesss

18. hell no

would you ride a unicycle on a thin piece of plywood between two hot air balloons while they are in air to legalize weed for everyone?

19. Fuck no

Would you bone a chick with aids to cure aids?

20. Shit No :wave:

Would You French Kiss A Horse For 2 pounds of gold??????