**The Official What Your Doing While High Right Now Thread**

Discussion in 'General' started by gen3r1x, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hello guys, Now, I am a fairly new member here. I am also pretty baked at the moment. Now, what this thread is, is the official portal to discuss what we are doing when we are high right now with the rest of the Grasscity.com community.

Each poster has to have some sort of story or sequence of events that led up to how they were high right now.

Also, each poster has to describe what they are doing or feeling at the moment was was led up to by the sequence of events or the story.

My inspiration for making this thread was a large fight with my refrigerator while stoned as all hell. I realized 10 minutes into the fight, "What the *uck dude?!!?! I'm fighting with a freakin refridgerator!!!!" (in a satisfied tone) "*uck." Then I said, "Wow... I wish I could talk to someone about what I'm experiencing right now." Then I thought... WOW!!! Grasscity!! So I logged on... and i never found no high what you are doing right now thread... SO I MADE ONE!

Shit... that was a lot of caps guys. sorry. Ummm but yeah. I'm making this thread while high right now... So Keep it going!!!!!:hello: Tell us your stories!!!!!!!:hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. maybe get off and go outside walking in the woods.
    its fun as hell