The **OFFICIAL** 'What drugs are you on today' Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Codone, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #61 GrandaddyPurps, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    on third beer so it total today

30mg of oxycodne
    2mg of klommud
    2 firecrsckdf .5 on each
    2 hits out out the tooot

damn the beers bringing the nod back keystone light is good

and 4 bowls out my friends vape

gone

2. #62 s w i s h e r, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    tweaked my dose of suboxone w/o my bitch doctor, she can suck my dick. 2mg suboxone does me fine, wasting my money with 8mg every day... and that shit adds up.

3. just took 2 klonopins...feelin right.

4. livin in the seven sex oh too man

5. Last night around 8:20pm EST i ingested 2 DOB blotter tabs. It kicked in an hour earlier than i thought (kicked in fully around 10:45, it usually takes around 3). Except this time I felt so strange and my body felt like everything was melting.

I've done DOB before, twice, and never have I felt so strange and frightened. It was so uncontrollable I had to keep myself active and felt I had to keep reminding myself to breathe every couple minutes and it was just overwhelming. I kept trying to keep myself calm. Now this is hard to do when it's 12am and it's only been 2 or so hours into a trip that COULD last 12+ hours. I felt like my heartbeat was rampant, going faster than I could control, and the only thing I could try to do was smoke some weed to try and calm myself down. 2 bong caps and literally hardly ANY effect. It didn't dent the DOB trip one bit. Instead of all the crazy tripping waves and colors that is normally caused by DOB hallucinations I was trapped in my own worst nightmares. By 12:30am the only logical thing I could try to do was sleep it off. I had done this before one night when I was about 8 or so hours into my trip. This time it was only a few, so MUCH harder to do. Every time I would close my eyes to sleep my body would become restless and I would have some of the strongest closed eyed visuals I've ever had. My mind was outside of my body and every few minutes I had to reassure myself its just the drug. Time was NOT on my side. I could not focus sitting down to watch a movie for more than a few minutes. I HATED this feeling because thats one of the only things I could do to try and kill time, so I continued to lay in bed.

The only way that time seemed to go by fast was when I would try to sleep and have huge closed eyed visuals, so I stuck with it. Trying to sleep on this terrible drug is SO difficult, but it was all I could do. The feeling I had was hard to describe, because it wasn't much like LSD at all. Somehow, someway I found myself waking up around 10am and realizing I did it. I fell asleep and the trip was over. I DID IT! (I believe it was around 3am I finally dozed off).

Now i feel great and even had 9 hours of good sleep in me. Time for a wake n bake.

6. oh yeah, where at?

finishing up this half gram of heyro', bout to roll a blunt with the last of these mids.
    then the homie needs a 1/2 of dank. so all in all today should be a good day.

7. Herb (countless bowls)
    Alcohol (5 beers)
    caffeine (Monster - khaos)

Good times

8. Today is about to just be two tabs

Yesterday was tabs, some coke and a klonnie

Day before yesterday was tabs and klonnies.

Day before day of yesterday was wasted on alcohol.

Yep Yep

9. nice, sounds like you got a lot of blotter. ^^

I got paid today so Im about to pick up a couple grams of K and an eigth of dank. The next few days will be great... finally!

10. I *only* took my suboxone today. Thats really rare.

11. 6 x 7.5 hydrocodone = 45mgs
    lots of weed

i'm happy

12. finished that half gram, smokin jays now.

they've been coming out bad(but they hit) cause ill nod out mid roll. :/

13. hahahha i dont even remember typing this I also like how I misspelled oxycodone klonopin firecracker and hahah wrote tooot instead roor

and it was 40mg not 30 :confused:

today 1 brownie

tom same

unless I decide to pop an ambien and some klonnys iv been saving

14. 1 10mg ambien
    8mg of klonopin
    1 beer (2 to go)
    .5 Brownie will eat another one soon.

15. as of right now, just two fat joints.

16. more kps and potttt

17. yesterday i went on a mushroom journey with a couple of friends.:D

and today all i have is some bud to smoke and chill out.

18. Yah, I got some mushies as well, kinda thinkin about takin em tonight if my boy from reno is down to trip out. We'll see, still kinda recovering from the cocaine binge of last night. :D :smoke:

19. hahaha i got 1 more beer down and then I Just passed the fuck out woke up like 7

drinking another 2 beers now and ate rest of brownie

20. im gonna take 300mg of dxm

first time with dxm in over a year