The **OFFICIAL** 'What drugs are you on today' Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Codone, Feb 23, 2009.

1. damn i today has been a kick ass day the Xanax is really working today thinking bout railing this one and then maybe have my other beer you guys think i should rail it or just take it?:smoking:

2. I know marijuana isn't a gateway drug but this thread sure as hell doesn't
    help to debunk that myth....haha. Damn, I feel like every person on here
    is on some type of prescription drug/pill.

Edit: But then I guess thats what this whole thread is about.

3. i rarely ingest anything. this is the 4th time ive ever taken vicodin, and the last of them.

gate way drug? maybe. my opinion on that is that we are forced to buy from people who have other things beside weed, and friends start up, and so on and so forth,

i dunno, dont just assume someone who takes something else besides weed doesnt mean weed was the drug that started them. i know many people who have only popped pills. and hate smoking.

4. 24 norco 10.5/325's and like a quarter of nug im fucked

im late

5. this is pandoras box...head on back to recreational marijuana

6. I don't do drugs, just weed.

-Dave Chapelle

7. :smoking:Some weed and half a roll(i dont know whys theirs only half) and two grams of shrooms.

8. To get me goin this morning...

8 mg Suboxone
    1.5 mg Ativan
    .5 mg Xanax

9. so its Mardi Gras down her bitch!
    lets just say i dont remember last night

i snorted a mix of:
    3 xanax bars
    20mg adderal
    a tab (dont remeber the dosage)

Then drank:
    7 beers
    5 shots of shmirnoff
    some fancy rum drink

then smoked:
    about 5g worth just for myself
    and of course chain smoked like a mother fucker (thank you adderal)

.... and then i drove to a parade with three other cracked out drunk asses :)

fun night

10. 10mg Methadone to start the day, of course some bud and maybe 1-2mg of Klonopin this afternoon or evening if I'm feeling it, I'm kind of low for the month though

11. god after thinking id never find good dank, cause my dealers phone said it was no longer receiving calls. He gave me a call back and it picked up an eigth of some dannnkkkk looking stuff.

so 2 firecrackers

as much as i know i shouldnt do it cause of my lungs ina hour once the crackers kick in im taking a snap out my roor jesus its been such a long time since marijuana vapors have entered my lungs

12. Bout to smoke a bowl of blueberry with kief, then watch 1 episode of king of the hill and 1 episode of family guy, then im taking an ambien and passing out!:smoking:

13. Drinking a glass of red wine.... from a box. Yah baby, this chicks high class.

14. 2 shots of heroin, a couple shots of whiskey, a surplus of nicotine, and soon to be a blunt.

15. popped 4 perc 10's

2mg klonnny

sippin on my second beer i want a cig ughhh

16. just my greens today

17. green for mee

18. finishing up this half gram of black, got some free mids for getting someone an ounce so tokin the bong too. takin a break after this .5

19. I'm saying the same about this last gram from my ball of white. heheheh.

bout to chop up a line though.

20. picked up 2 80's and finished them pretty quickly.. im not doing anymore until i feel im ready..and not fiendin "ready" but some other shit iono im fuckered up:cool: