The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. i got tickets to 261!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The pre-fight hype is already hilarious. Conor called the fight off yesterday and then signs the contract this morning. :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I can't wait to see Conor get whooped again... He knows he's got weak chicken legs so he'll do the same as last time lmaooooo

• Like Like x 1
  4. The way Weidman broke his ankle/leg though...

giphy - 2021-04-22T014547.159.gif

5. Usmans KO was savage

9A8a (1) (1).gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Damn. His nickname should be 'the leg breaker' now. :eek:

I'm having Silva v. Wideman flashbacks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dude his leg snap was gnarly as fuck.. it reminded me of when Valencia got his ankle broke.. :bolt:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chandler thought he can win a title after beating Dan Hooker... I feel sorry for Tony Ferguson, he should stop...

• Like Like x 1
  9. #31030 DaPhats, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    DAMN!!!!

Anyone else see McGregor last night? Breaks his leg :eek: and then goes on a crazy tirade in the post fight interview. :roflmao:

I love how he said he was gonna make Porier leave on a stretcher before the fight. Whoops :roflmao:

I wonder how his humble pie tastes? Probably sour. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I watched it live. Pretty tense fight. Been reading a lot about Mcgregor talking shit to the other guys wife after the fight and what a classless fuck. Hes 1-4 in his last 5 fight. Perfect example of someone that was ON TOP and did a nose dive into being a piece of shit.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Yeah just caught up now and watched it, damn, it was such a good fight until the end

Worst part wasn't the leg break but the post fight McGregor, could even see Rogan wincing at it. You hit it KillaNuggets, we saw beneath the mask of a man who's been at the highest mountaintop and isn't there anymore. Absolute trash

[​IMG]

Take me back

O'Malley vs Moutinho was very interesting, super sad that Herb stopped it with 30 sec to go, he deserved to finish, it's a little victory to survive against someone much better than you

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I totally agree with both of you.

I always thought of Conor as just being a WWE salesman playing the heel role and hyping things up. But that post fight tirade was so low. Total clown act. He lost the little respect I had left for him. Everyone I was watching with said the same.

Moutinho is one of my favourite fighters now. He's like a Terminator that keeps coming no matter what you throw at him. It's too bad he was so outclassed. Mad respect for the guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. [​IMG]

:D

• Funny Funny x 2

14. speaking of predictions, moutinho called fight of the night

75gs is lifechanging money

• Like Like x 1
  15. #31036 Herbal Healing Lucy, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    IMG_9785.jpg Who else was excited to see Meisha Tate back in the octagon this past weekend? MT 2.0 looks better than ever!

• Like Like x 1
  16. It was funny to see mcnugget break his shin/leg, karma at its finest.

17. Like the Mongol steppes, Macedonian academies and the Field of Mars before, looks like the Russian regions of Dagestan and neighbouring Chechnya are producing the best martial stock of our time

• Like Like x 1