The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. He's not my own, I just haven't agreed with your characterization of him, as I didn't see the evidence for it. This is evidence.

The thing about the way the wife dresses was a jab at the way McGregor has talked about Khabib's wife.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I got Daniel Cormier. I got Nate Diaz. I got Yoel Romero.

3. #30923 Praetorian, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Ah, sorry, I misunderstood a bit of it.

I do however still characterize him as a professional fighter of low-to-no class as a person.

It amazes me how this dude has a following at all today, after he talked major shit to Khabib about his family and religion for months, and then tried to say ''it's just business'' but only when Khabib started badly beating his ass.

McGregor made money.
    He's also a douche who got destroyed and ridiculed in the end, and he knows it.

Now he's out in pubs, punching old men.

• Like Like x 3
  4. That's DC, Nate, and Yoel... DC is in better condition this time. His back was bad last time and he still won, eyepokes notwithstanding... Nate is a savage and he will be strong at 170. Pettis might win, but damn that's gonna be a great fight. Nate by submission. Yoel is a great wrestler and striker. I think he wins probably unanimous decision.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Exactly,,he's been into so much shit in just the past yr alone n nothing happens laws wise! And on dana whites end all he does is laugh n say "Connors gonna be ok"

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. Theres no way in hel i could like/respect this guy

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stipe is very hungry and ready to get his name back in the conversation. I guarantee he's more ready for DC this time. IMO DC has one foot out of the UFC already. He's accomplished a lot. I don't think he's fighting much longer.

I think Stipe might win this time.

I think Pettis wins. Nate is too rusty. Pettis is about as well rounded as it gets, plus he can kick and Nate sucks at defending kicks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yoel is finally fighting someone who's going to come forward and try to take his head off. Eventually father time is going to tap Yoel on the shoulder. He has a lifetime of hard wrestling before he ever went to the UFC.

I wonder if Costa is ready but Yoel doesn't have many fights left. He's 42 for goodness sake. My age.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DC looks like a monster right now. I almost want to switch to the Pettis because he looks real sharp and his coach is talking like he is in top form. Really I gotta go Diaz just because I'm rooting for him.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yoel is a freak of nature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. All freaks wear out one day. Pre-USADA he would have had a few more years but I don't know.

It's a hell of a test for Costa. If he beats Yoel he's for real.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Did you see Yoel won a 27 million dollar lawsuit against a supplement company? Failed a usada test and sued the supplement company and won. "When life give you a lemon, do a lemonade." -Yoel Romero

13. Yeah. Good on him. IMO he's still likely used to get in the shape he's in. The Cuban Olympic team was supported by Russia for many years. They had a mandatory doping program. They injected all of their athletes and faked all of their testing for them.

Some people are better at maintaining their gains and Yoel is probably a good example of that. I don't think he's 100% natural though. Look at the era he competed in. It was all dirty back in the day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Did somebody say Yoel Romero?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Freak of nature, and aside from a few moments (Tim Kennedy) he seems like a nice guy.
    Nothing against Costa, but I'm pulling for Yoel, especially since he's already in his 40's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stipe is so fucking cringey awkward. His winking at his kid I assume during weight ins was weird af!
    Something about him bugs the fuck out of me. Hope DC puts him to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'd like to see costa slap the gay out a yoel..... this is fight of the night. I want Diaz to win but i think he will be sleeping by mid 3
    DC by decision.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Imagine if Costa KO'd Romero then kissed him and said "I luv U!"

• Like Like x 1
  18. damn fuck McGregor. knew he was a chump for a while now but wow what a piece of shit!

• Like Like x 2