The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I have to respectfully disagree. There was hardly much of a flush shot. It was a behind the ear clip that got him wobbled and then some rabbit punches on the ground, it was over mid scramble. Big difference between that fight and someone getting legit Fkd up like TJ did to Cody.

2. I agree but Luke is 2-3 good fights away from a belt. It could easily happen for him. He's a problem for anyone in the division on the right night. He just got caught by Romero which could happen to anyone. Otherwise he would be fighting for a title.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don’t see him in a future of hand modelling.
    Rolex’s n shit.

4. I've heard he surfs.

5. Perfect for board shorts and surf gear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Go Ryan Bader@!

Champ Champ in Bellator and a free agent. Talk of a UFC/Bellator fight with DC. I like that a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sad to see Fedor lose.
    Goat in my eyes but 42 is 42. He's been out of prime for at least 8 years or so.

Time to hang it up champ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah, Luke Rockhold is a beautiful man. Brian Ortega is a gorgeous guy, too.

Who's the ugliest top-level fighter? Max Holloway mb, not so blessed

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I think I may have overused the phrase "fkd up". I didn't mean it as in, destroyed. I meant he was wobbly enough for a split moment that gave the ref the impulse to stop the fight.

It's one of those where I can totally see why there is controversy, but I'm not calling for the ref's head.

10. Gleison Tibau always stuck out to me.

[​IMG]

"Scariest" goes to Colin Fletcher

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG][​IMG]
    One took a knock to the ego the other to the wallet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah. Don't jump the cage and attack a cornerman because of booboo words. Manchild.

I still think Conor came off worse, tho. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wasn't a Ben Askren fan before, but I am after this.

So relaxed...in flip flops....zero fks given.

Kamaru Usman is a scary man, but Askren was completely unphased.

Hespect

• Like Like x 1
  14. Main event of UFC 234 is now the real event in my book.
    Adesanya now has a chance to prove to the world that he is the best current/ever middle weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. What is Usman going to do when he can't take him down?... hehe

• Like Like x 1
  16. Usman - Woodley is a major fight at 70.

Whoever wins that one decisively, will be very, very hard to knock off the throne.
    Woodley is already holding it strong, but if he can destroy Usman, he cements his role as the king of 70 and moves up closer to GSP and Matt Hughes as the goat.

This is impressive, since this is easily one of the most competitive divisions in all of MMA

upload_2019-2-11_0-34-58.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. I pray in 1-2 years Rory Macdonald can come back and destroy everything in his path like he was supposed to.. when he’s in the right mindset he’s a killer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I always thought Rory was the next big thing in the UFC in the making. He had all the tools to be top p4p. I still think he does.

Unfortunately for him, he ran into Robbie Lawler in the UFC

[​IMG]

He should own Bellator, and maybe not fight Mousasi above his weight class.
    I'd love to see him in the UFC some day again.

• Like Like x 1
  19. He is a defiantly a different breed of human.

20. I like how Khabib said he just won't fight in Vegas now. Screw them. They think they own the fight game. Nobody gives a crap if the fight is in Vegas or not except them and they just shot themselves in the foot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1