The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Calling it right now: If Nurmagomedov beats Ferguson, and goes on to fight McGregor in Russia, it will be the most watched MMA fight of all time.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You think McG will fight Nurmy? I suppose if the money is right

3. He might not. I think it's a horrible matchup for McG. He got thrown around by Chad Mendez. Habib will spike his head off the matt. I don't think that lucky left is going to save him.

4. I expect Khabib to "smesh" Ferguson.

After that, McGregor is the logical next fight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Khabib can get pretty reckless in the standup to open up for the take down.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #30486 Praetorian, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Didnt stuve beat current heavyweight champion?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah he did. It's just heavyweight. Anyone can knock anyone out and Stipe is a different fighter now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm so stoked for Brian Ortega getting a shot. Been a fan of his for a few years. Good dude and has goodskills. T-city

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm a little nervous for Ortega. Frankie is a beast. He derailed the crap out of Yair Rodriguez's hype train. I haven't seen that kid since. Doctor stoppage and Yair was beating the brakes off everyone before that.

11. This guy is one to watch at middle weight. Undefeated. 11-0.
    Paulo Costa
    1st team beach bod bully as Brendan Schuab would say. The Golden Snitch is sniffing around.... This is one of those post USADA guys that looks like he may have figured out how to cheat. He just trashed Johnny Hendrix.

I'm looking forward to his next fight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I've had my eye on this guy ever since the Hendrix thrashing, but that was way back in November.

Still no fight lined up for him?
    Still no fight for Darren Till @ 170?

13. anyone got a stream? Firstrowsportes was working then right as the ppv started went down the site wont even load

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. tonight was one of the best cards ive seen in awhile

15. that uppercut was nasty

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I'm a much bigger Rory Macdonald fan than I am a Tyron Woodley fan, for all the many reasons people dislike Tyron.

I will say though, that fight where Rory won the decisive decision against Tyron was almost 4 years ago.
    While I would still cheer for Rory in a rematch, I doubt the Woodley of today would be as hesitant as the one from way back then.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I really do think Rory MacDonald is absolute top notch. He strikes me as a psychopathic nerd, who actually has the skills and balls for a sport as violent and alpha-manly as MMA. And he does it at its highest level.

Rory may have left the UFC for better money in Bellator, and good for him, but skill wise, he is clearly in the NFL of fighting.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if his career develops into goat contention at some point.

upload_2018-3-16_23-43-21.png

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1