The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Oliver Stone or Quentin Tarantino need to make a rated R movie:

Cowboy

Some wiiiiild looking mfkr plays Donald Cerrone, in a super raw movie about his life.

You see everything: the blood, the bones, the booze, the sex, the wild shit on the ranch, the training, the sex, the drugs, the Las Vegas, the UFC, the money, the sex.....everything.
    The life of Cowboy Cerrone, compressed into a hypercharged 2 hour movie or a badass HBO 1season.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. more than english, he's scouse (from liverpool, next city over to where I was raised) one of the few cunts that says cunt more than i do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hopefully this is a good 1 :)

22008443_855458404611905_4373626499360772862_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alistair by experience, technique, and even stamina.

Ngannou by being an animal.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I spent part of my early childhood in oil cities in Africa - I accidentally hit the 'panic button' on the wall (big red button, hit in case of robbery/kidnapping) in our house in the compound in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Still have nightmares of six I-might-die-in-a-gunfight-faced francis n'gannous with giant machineguns kicking the door in

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just wanted to add these other 2 fights that are happening in Dec.

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tony Ferguson and Fabricio Werdum getting into a squabble

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #30273 Praetorian, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    Tony knew he'd get gorilla-fucked in the wrong blink of an eye, but the cameras were rolling and you have to hold your own.

Carajo!

Oooohhh to have the luxury life of pro athletes.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. When the WWE invades MMA

10. December is looking good and I can't wait for this fight I love both of these gentlemen :D

FB_IMG_1507117196710.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Frankie better look to grind Max out on the ground. Holloway is a bit too hot on the feet currently for Edgar.

• Like Like x 1