*The Official Tolerance Break Thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, May 2, 2006.

1. I could quit all of those you said as well and so could many others.

Try some heroin and youll see true addiction

2. yeah its not really hard, its just fun. and like i said, why quit?

i think i have smoked every night for a while. its my version of a cup of warm milk. i need it for sleep haha

3. Yea, I know. I'm happy with weed and beer. :D

Hhmmm...getting pretty sleepy now.

4. i really really need it for sleep.

if i dont smoke weed and im not really high before i goto bed then i wont sleep for a couple days

5. Yea, I was like that the first 2 days. Kept rolling around, not really falling asleep.

Now, its easier...so, thats better. I heard once your sleep state finally gets back to normal, most tolerances have lowered. But, I'm more than likely wrong...

6. that might be it. i wake up like 8 or 9 (as opposed to later like i use to) and enjoy smoking in the morning and enjoying the day stoned. so, maybe that is it?

7. Oh hell yea, I love my wake and bakes. Nothing better.

But hell, your tolerance never goes up. So, TOKE UP!

8. Been 5 weeks here m8s, fucking drug tests. I always wanted to take an extended tolerance break because I'd only get stoned for like 20 minutes after smoking 3 or 4 bowls with my gf/roommates, and this has provided the excuse for it. Before this I always tried to take tolerance breaks, but I always ended up caving a few days in.

Less than a week til my drug test though, cannot fucking wait to get high as fuck again.

9. Hell yea, man. I've only had one drug test. But, I wasn't really smoking then...so it was alright. The job I'm at right now could careless if I showed up drunk/stoned...as long as I get the food done on time.

I love living in a liberal town. Now, if I was only back by the beach...

10. tolerance break im just onb a buying weed break

11. on day 3 of my 3 month break for my summer jobs. At the end of the summer aug, 5th my birthday i am quiting. Since a lot of my friends still smoke and i am there hookup i will prolly end up buying oz's all summer long and i will freez an 1/8th from each oz and then buy an oz when my b-day comes, so i should have about 2 oz's and a 3 month tolerance break. I plan to sit down and load every pipe me and my friends have, so prolly like 14 bowls between bongs,pipes and the such and just sit there and smoke them all as fast as i can. I also gave my friend my 1 month old roor since i cant smoke so he is happy.

12. Wow, 3 months?

Holy shit...now thats a "Going out in Style, Session!"

13. And I thought a month and a half was bad...

14. oh ya i will be turning 21,so also a lot of my fav. local beer. Wheet beer, woot!!!.

15. I'll be hitting the big 2-1 in about 5 months as well. WOOO! Not too many local beers here, but some rare/tasty ones in the store.

Can't wait. :)

Now, who wants to have more fun than a well-oiled midget!?

16. I had tried to take a tolerance break for 3 weeks, but I broke it on day four with a small amount of 3 week old hash I found in the back of my fridge. If you don't count the days before it, I'm on day 5 of my tolerance break, but I should be picking up at the end of this week or at the very most next week. Good thread, hope it stays on for a while.

17. Well, that one little session wouldn't really increase your tolerance that much. Everyone's allowed a little cheat. :)

Even with those 5 days, you'd feel a huge difference. (I'm positive you already knew this though, lol)

Luckily, within a week I should be back to "virgin lungs". I find that saunas and steam rooms really help lower my tolerance. I hit the gym a lot, lift weights, etc. But, whenever I blazed after a nice gym session/sauna or steam I would always have a huge decrease in my tolerance.

Sweat it out!

18. well since this seems like the only thread people are posting on at 2:45am i will tell you a little more about my break. it started over a weeke ago and was going fine, passed up some phat blunts of schwag, not to hard, but it was a super phaty and would have gotten me stoned smoking it with the group. Then came friday when i gave my freind my roor, i handed it to him and was about to leave and him and his roomate said " you know we are going to hit this as soon as you leave" I replied "well i might as well watch my bong being ripped before i go, my boy sparked it up and passed it to me i was about to pass it to the next guy, but then i saw he did not clear it so i finished clearing it and was like fuck it, took a huge rip and stayed for 2 hours smoking some fine as nug. I have a feeling this 3months is going to be very hard for me.

19. i love smoking after working out. When i had an a quarter i was sitting on I smoked ever night after working out for 2 weeks. Work out,smoke,shower,smoke,eat,smoke more if i felt like it or just go to bed.