The Official Tattoo Thread

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by bisky risness, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Does that tattoo wrap around to the front of your arm?

2. I remember that....that ain't even really a tattoo, right? I mean, it kinda is, but, it was 'carved' into your skin....correct me if I'm wrong :)

Cool as hell, but I don't think I could do it...lol

3. it does :)
    these are better ones, i wasn't going to post "real" pictures but as you've asked !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

4. So that leads me to the question of why I can't see the tattoos on the pics you posted in the 'Dare to Post Your Pic Thread" :confused:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. [​IMG]

bruce butters thats right my artists name is bruce butters

6. it's most likely an old picture, im going to go find it and see if it is, because i don't even remember haha

7. This...

[​IMG]

And this...

[​IMG]

With your quote "3:52am smoking, xo. "

Couldn't have been too old if you remembered what time it was when it was taken

8. It wasn't too bad..and yeah, the scar itself isn't a tattoo, but the outline and everything "completes" the entire piece, I'd say..but yes, there's more scar work there than ink. I'll take some better pictures later today when I go out and get batteries.
    I think it looks like a mask now that the scar isn't just floating on my leg on a black circle.

9. Don't look like the same person to me, but if you say so....

You look older in the black and whites if that's you, so it just don't make much sense to me when you say those are the old ones...

Sorry if I'm wrong...:wave:

Awesome tats, anyways :)

10. fiend!!!

11. Here's my leg as of today.
    [​IMG]

12. That turned out very nice....it actually looks like a normal tattoo, but it's like a Ruffles potato chip, I imagine...it has rrrrridges...lol

Lookin good!

13. #113 tangerines, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009

People who post fake pics are fucking dumbbbb. Those two people clearly aren't the same, hah. One of them is like dark skinned.

edit:: not my tattoos, but here are some pics of some that i've done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I think its really odd that you can find a picture of some random girl so quickly and just automatically post them.

And to stay on topic, I have a whole bunch of symbols of piece on my right hand on the inside of my palm, and the left is a bunch of symbols representing hate.

15. #115 dirtydingusus, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
  16. [​IMG]
    My dumb, simple tribal tattoo. It isn't finished, I just need more money. : ( Old pic from when I first got it, so excuse the bandages and whatnot. It'll look better once completely finished. : )

17. Maritime star? Isn't that a homosexual symbol? (I'm asking sincerely)

How do you guys get your tattoos designed? With the actual tattooer or by a friend?

18. .....nautical star....its a symbol of guidance and hope.The five pointed version represents Polaris, the North Star. Once spotted, anyone trying to navigate could figure out what direction to travel in. Sailors get this tattoo to help them get home safely. i changed mine up and got each point a diffrent color to symbolize somoen that helped guide me in life

19. thats cool shit

i want everyone to not only put the artists name

but the meaning behind the tattoo as well
    as most of them have a reason for being

once i get the money
    ill show you guys the tattoo im getting