~THE OFFICIAL~ Take a new toker under your wing thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mindless~!~?, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Well recently i have been only smoking with new comers to the herb, and it hasn't been all that bad, i have made so many mistakes smoking but i have learned from every one and after reading thread after thread on Grasscity i have learned alot, and that played perfictly into how i only smoke with new comer.

This is a place were you can post anything about your experiences or questions related to new smokers and how you can be helped or find out how to help.

Ill post the first one.

Every time i smoke with this one old friend, his hart starts to race and he becomes very disorented. I have had to talk to him like crazy to calm him down for the past while and asked him many questions but i think i found out what his problem was, he would zone out and get tunnel vison but then his mind would start to race like crazy and he would geek himself out about everything he could think of, so i would just tell him to calm down, i turn on the lights take off the music walk him to the balcony to get some fresh air tell him to breath and just relax keep talking to me and forget about what can go wrong, because i can garrentee nothing will happen while you smoke the reefer.

so what stories can you tell?

P.S i posted this thinking it wont get any response so thanks in advance if you post.

2. Well ill share a story about the first time i blazed up some newcomers.
    Me and a buddy were making the rounds one Friday night when some of my brown friends called me. I knew these guys from junior high and occasionally hung out with them after high school. They called me looking for an 8th so i was amazed that they wanted weed. They said it was their first time so i made sure to hook them up with some good shit. We picked them up in my car and my buddy started to weigh out the shiz. They wanted to smoke a joint with us so my buddy rolled one up and we continued to drive around the city while smoking not 1 but 3 joints. These guys were down right blitzed just chilling to my Sub woofers in the back. Boy were they thankful when we dropped them off later on that night, lets just say that they have been calling ever since. Now don't get me wrong, I don't just look at them as customers. I remember the first time i blazed, and the first people i blazed with. It's an experience everyone remembers and im glad i was the one to start them off :). I hope they have many years of enjoyable tolking.

3. Well this is a little different, cause I was the noobie toker. I had known this friend of a friend of mine, and I knew he smoked pot. Well a couple of a months after I had toked up for the first time with this friend I barely knew and some people I didn't know, This friend took me under his wing. A year later me and him are great friends and I am pretty much known as his apprentice. I always pack the door and get the air freshener when we toke up, and all the other tasks a stoner doesn't wanna do, but he had to do the exact same when he started toking up with his brother. So its like a pass your knowledge kind of thing and I hope one day to get my own apprentice. :cool:

4. I've taken my nephew under my wing.. I'm a good uncle. I remember the first time we ever got baaked, right in the middle of one of my hits he just looks at me and says "I can't do this anymore... I'm.. I'm gonna go to sleep or something" and starts walking inside. It caught me way off guard and I just started laughing and told him to sit down and shut up. He ended up having a great night, and we still laugh about that shit today.

5. alright i dont have a story but more of a question. a few of my friends who have never smoked bud before are starting to gain intrest with a little bit of my help hahah:D . they dont know much about it but are very curious. so any tips on how i should smoke them up when the time comes like a joint, bong, etc. and how to make it as fun as possible for them

6. Well....I had a friend whom was my neighbor ever since I moved into a new area when I was like 15...I had started smoking at 14 and by 15 I was smoking eathier daily or every other day. So this kid and I hung out off and on for a few years...I was now 17 and getting ready to move and all. So he came over to my house on day right after I was done with a session...and my room smelled...well we talked and he asked about MJ...I said that I've been smoking for awhile...and he was soo against it he said it's disgusting and that I was a looser for doing it...we are 17 mind you. So now like 4 months go by and he calls me asking if I have any bud...well I hook him up and we chill and smoke...I show him how to pack a bowl, roll a joint, roll a blunt...teach him almost ALL the lingo I know...well he then finally gets truly high...after about the 3rd time we smoke...and well to say the least he FLIPS...yelling screaming he's high...calling EVERYONE on his phone saying he's sooo baked and how he has been smoking for years. This pissed me off royally...I hate people who lie and smoke herb to be cool. Never the less I never smoked with him again...he's the type kid who is immature and childish and all he does is follow people. But I felt happy at least teaching him some smoking etiquette and some other stuff.

it is a somewhat good feeling though teaching someone the art to smoking

7. ^I hate when people find the need to tell everyone their high. "Yo man im trippin out HAHAHAHHAH" It's so annoying.

8. I remember when my sister first asked me about weed. She knew I smoked and she told me that she was interesting in trying it. She'd been drunk b4 but had never touched the herb so gladly I said I'd show her.

One afternoon I got her totally ripped. We started out with me teaching her how to hit pipes, and smoke a joint. Then I tried, with no success, teaching her how to roll one. Then we brought out a bong and hit that a bit. By the end we were really stoned and hungry so we ordered some food and watched Fear and Loathing. I was glad I could teach her about weed and ever since I've always loved smoking people out for the first time.

9. Well if you wana break the ice about it roll up a joint and if you have longer hair stick it behind your ear if not then just try to hide it a'lil with a hat or something unno, and just ask them when you meet up "if i had weed here right now would you wana toke,"
    then if they say yes, pull the joint out like its magic and go PEZAAAAAAAAAA!

Then get them stoned.

For what to smoke its always great to have a first memory of walking in a park late night with tunes in the ipod ( with a speaker attached ) and smoking a ja'

Or in someones basment just chill hittin the bong.

You dicide what you like to smoke the most and give it to them, they are getting there Hippy ticket from you the classes run for a year then they get their journeyman's:cool:

10. I posted this just little while ago in another thread,

Haha reminds me of the time my group of friends/smoking buddies introduced one of our friends to sweet Mary Jane for the first time. We packed the bowl like normal, then we took out a jar of kief and topped the bowl with a liberal amount. We gave the canna-virgin the green hit and he was like "What is this shit on top?" We just told him to shutup and hit the damn thing. After he gets KNOCKED on his ass he was so high that he seriously thought the kief was coke or opium or something (LMAO!). I literally had to take out my grinder and show him the keif catcher to convince him otherwise. :smoke:[/quote]

11. Hmm, a friend of mine approached me a while ago and asked in a real suspicious whisper, "Hey man...are you going to have any marijuana this weekend?" I laughed at his tone and told him probably. He told me he wanted to toke up, and I agreed to smoke him out.

he came over to my house that Friday and he was really nervous and excited...you know the feeling. He kept asking to see/smell/hold the bud, so I let him. It kind of made me feel good to see someone so happy over what I didnt think was a big deal. He asked how we were going to smoke it, and I told him I'd make a bong. This delighted him. "Can i watch you do it? How does it work?" blah blah blah. I made a 5 minute Coke-bottle bong, aluminum foil, electrical tape, the works. ("Wait, you mean the smoke goes THROUGH the water? wtf?) We baked out my car and listened to The Beatles- Abbey Road. The whole time we toked he couldnt sit still, he kept dancing in his seat to the music, which cracked me up.

anyway, Ive smoked with him twice agian since then. Every time we toke he gets all excited and giddy, but he's funny to have around. Though I buy every time. Next time it's on him ;)

12. Anyone got any advice for seeing if someone would want to smoke? I got this friend that Ive know since 4th grade (not steadily) and I'm quite positive she doesn't touch the stuff but i know most of her friends do (and have smoked with them myself) any advice?

13. Well all my older friends were so anit weed and i got 3 of them to toke, just give them the talk about how marijuana doesnt harm you at all, and then ask them if you had weed with you would they wana toke, if they say no ask them why, but dont push them into it, just explain it to them.

14. HOLY CRAP the something is happening to my friend. He gets tunnel vision and freaks out. I am slowly convincing to toke again and to take it in step, but because of the tunnel vision he has stopped for 6 months:(

15. Yeah i think the main problem people have is they start to think wayyyyy to much, about it being laced or other shit, and they just have to calm down and stay aware of were they are,

Like he also said that time just flies by and he doesnt even notice.

16. Yep thats it. Once you think to much you freak yourself out. I did that twice and freaked out threw up 7 times. After that I learn to talk myself down.

17. I did that the first time i vaped, i appologized the next day to like 95% of my phonebook lol

18. Really all you need is a strong mind set.

19. I hate to sound like a dick but you might be confusing "apprentice" with "bitch" cause it sounds like thats what hes trying to make u... his bitch.

20. No man, what he was saying is he has to do all that shit untill he finds his own "bitch" but your nice to your "bitch" for as long as you have your "bitch" then your "bitch" grows up to be a big "bitch" where he isant a "bitch" anymore, and instead a fully ticketed hippy stoner :) he put in his time, then you put in yours.