The Official Stoned Ramblings Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by PIPSI, Aug 7, 2004.

1. sumtimes when im really stooned like right now i feel like just rambling on about nothin and i think we should have sum sort of thread where people can just ramble on about whatever shit they want whether it makes sense or not

2. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Emotion!

..talk about things that nobody cares... wearing other clothes that nobody wears... calling my name but i gotta make clear ...cant say baby where ill be in a year!!..

Oh what now!? Whhhhaaaattt?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS??!?!

3. im joining in hehe

sweet emotions of the faithful gods, unseen mysteries of the universe, this shit is just coming out of my head! I write it down and i dont even get what i wrote right after. I feel sooo nice right now. I love this shit. I hope this makes sense :p

4. shit do you love me mary jane yadamn right u do and another thing why are are these people like hey u no that guy yeah hes a stoner well ya no what?!? they are fuckin right but i mean why do they gotta be sayins hit about it i mean its the system thats what that shit is and it pisses me right off i mean why the hell would u just up and throw my frisbee on the roof i mean wtf is wrong with you throwin that shit up there i was playin with it man so i mean yeah thast what happened

haha whoooooa

5. ill be sure to visit this thread when im stoned!

6. this dude im watchin is so funny... lol im high and like if somthing scary is on tv ill be scareed or somthing like happy and shti ill be... it weirdmy eyes are realy watery. im gunna go make a sandwitch..mmm lol its guanna have turkey and pastrami and musturd and manois and tabasco sauce mmmm and leduce

7. I think I have something going right now...

Man, fuck these so-called "Generation X" teens (God I hate that term) think they're soooo rebellious hanging outside of a mall all day screaming at passerbys for no reason and laugh as if it's the funniest fucking thing on the planet since the segway. Oh yeah, you smoke your cigarette there pal, while others pay their taxes to fund your greasy asses through 10th grade... Man, pretty soon Hot Topic is gonna make salad fingers uncool.

[/stoned rant]

8. it feels like im stuck to my chair...like im glued...no thats not it...crazy glued!! YEAH IM CRAZY GLUED TO THE CHAIR i wanna get up to get some food but i cant bring myself to arg...looking out the window at the stars i wonder how many i can count before i lose count..hey weres the moon i dont see her shining tonight could it have been shot down i wonder

9. indians are cool with the Tpees and shit those damn indians were the original tokers man they toked on and on all the time damn those basterds arg time to start counting sheep ill see u all 2moroow whenver i wake up

10. fiending for a fat blunt like project pat says. whats in your cup purple stuff maaaaan fuck yall

11. Pink Elephants and white mars bars.

12. as i exited the space ship i realized i was a man. this revelation gave me new found views of the planet earth. after discovering my gender i feed my purple gorilla some food and floated away....yeah

13. 'So Mr. Stevens" Said the lady as she came out of the driveway. "Mrs. Tanglebook, what a surprise!" said stevens as he opened his newspaper

"dear, what time is it?" she asked "Time for you to shut the hell up!" he replied

oh man, what do those mean?!?! Just try to think about it... thinking... thinking.. it makes no sense :O I know! thats because im high!!! whoa..dude.. where did ya go?
    I have no clue!

hehe now try to fugure that out!
    whoaaaa

Ok, im done :D

14. Talking to a friend

her: Jr does some really fucked up things that makes me think he wants me then he is an asshole.

Me: I think he does want you to an extent but isnt sure if its a good relationship becuase he is older than you he may worry that he isnt in a good relation ship

or he is just a dick