THE OFFICIAL STASH THREAD (please stick)

Discussion in 'General' started by Burton7, May 16, 2006.

1. haha, i love hiding places for my weed, To name some that i HAVE used is

-Roof Gutters
    -Air vents
    -Cieling pannels

thank god those days are over and i just leave my weed sitting on my desk

2. This first pic is every thing put away.

The second pic is every thing spread out, from left to right:

Main Case
    Stem collection, flim container for stem collection, paper to break up bud on
    Various Bics, collogne, funnel to fill bubbler, tolet paper rool for sploofs
    Sissors, mini screw drivers, case for them
    Case for bubler (can't really see it)
    Bubler
    Travel pipe, case
    Scale
    Case for bud and blunt wraps
    Frbreeze Aif Effects
    Megasploof
    The last few buds from 19gs
    Candy Apple Tru Blunt
    Folded card, round pencil, tweerzers, case

Missing:
    Visine
    Zigzags (lost on the weekend due to a horable milkshake making incident lol)

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

Attached Files:

3. Here is one more pic. This is everything packed into the box, also I got new zigzags. :D

Attached Files:

4. this is a sweet set up man props

5. I would share my spot..

But its actually so fucking good.. I don't think I have a right to say it.

I'll say this though, its inside something electronic.

6. i keep mine with my poker chips. because my poker chips comes in a like brief case type thing. and threes chip holders so i just put in under those. thats usually only when i get a big pick up or some really nice bud.

other than that i just keep in on my desk or in a j attached to my mouth.

7. Wow, that brings me back a couple years to living at home. I always thought that the back of the PS2 was the most genius hiding spot that I ever had. My parents never looked their so it turned out to be good.

Now that I look back on it, my parents never searched around in my room unless they had reason to be looking for something in particular. During my senior year of high school I was a little more laid back and just started hiding my sack underneath a couple of socks in my sock drawer.

8. i put my weed in plastic pill bottles (pretty air tight) and large quantities in mason jars.... very simple, i just leave all my shit layin around my room/house... no one cares bout weeed.

9. I put my nug under my bed in a paintball hopper inside my paintball bag with my bowl and pipe.

In my paintball cases I put my other material blunt wrap/ cigars/ cloves ect under the bags of paintballs

Room still reaks of nug, whatevs

10. I got a cigar box under my bed. Always stinks up the room when I open it up.

11. I actually was inspired by this thread to go find a cigar box to put all my junk in. I couldn't find one (before we moved, we had tons because my step dad collected them over the years, but they got divorced, so I guess he has them all), but I did find this tupperware box that was being used as an art box... Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the stuff out of the box:

[​IMG]