the official sports betting thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by blazedandcrazed, Nov 2, 2009.

1. recently got back into betting with the help of centsports.com. they give you 10 cents free at the begging and now im up to $2.75. its not much but i certainly dont have extra cash around to risk.

i know a lot of you must enjoy betting on sports so heres a thread to post your picks

earlier today i picked the Dolphins to beat the Jets on a money line at +165 and got that. now i just placed a bet on the yankees to cover a 1.5 point spread over the phillies.

so you guys have any picks?

2. centsports is the shit man. I've been on that site for about a year now and have been fluctuating from $1-$5 for while now haha. That site is great though. I found baseball games were the easiest to bet on for me. I always fuck up nfl bets so I quit making them as much.

3. I laughed so hard my daughter walked in the room and asked what was so funny!!
    Thank you for the smile and for being such a great PM friend to me!! I'm so grateful for all your support and friendship...

4. over under on the pats vs jets was 45.5. i had the over. final score: 31-14

fffffffffuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk

5. Thanks for such a nice and amazing post, I would like to say that you should try some other sites too where you have little risk or you can have reciprocal bets at a time to avoid loss...