Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the official show your blunt rolling skills thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nickzers, Sep 29, 2008.

1. well im just curious too see the technique everyone takes into rolling pearl ass blunts, i dont

have any weed on my right now or a dutchie so i will be posting later, my technique is too roll

the blunt wrap a little loose and tighten it with the leaves, not too tight though, i have seen

nothing but fantastic resaults with this technique,

plz post pics or your techniques :D

2. i do the same get the right consistency with the wrap and tighten accordingly with the leaf :hello::hello:

3. i personally rip off alot of the inside paper and roll it into a "perfect" cylinder b4 i start on the leaf..

i prefer to use grape dutch masters, or a honey green if you dont have grape in your state, because i have had nothing but a stellar blunt with both of these.
    they seem to stick to themselves nicely and dont unroll as you approach a roach.

now back to the technique.

you dont start with the haggard part of the leaf as ive seen mike b do everytime.

start with the nice end that came from the part of the dutch you would light....

i cannot stress this enough, PLEASE DO NOT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN OF THE DUTCH.
    the stem in the leaf will make your blunt canoe

do not place something on the leaf for "drag",
    rather hold the blunt with both hands and roll alittle...check your seem...
    roll alittle more,

thus ensuring that the leaf is flush to the paper all the way to the end of the blunt.

i usually use 90%-98% of the leafs length, but you could rip the leaf in half down the entirety of it to reduce the amount of paper since the leaf overlaps half of itself while you ar rolling.

i personally like to use the whole leaf cause it burns slower, and rip the paper to reduce shitty paper taste.

i do not recomend rolling the blunt to lose...especially if you are rolling goodie because it tends to burn too fast.
    also a loose blunt is harsh when you are smoking mids or regs. and tastes like shit.

so overall a "tight" but not to tight blunt will both draw the best and be least harsh on your throat leaving you with more time to enjoy your L.

(pics l8tr)...
    my b-day is tomorrow ^.-