Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The *OFFICIAL* R.I.P. thread (mass pictures)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ADVOR, Aug 1, 2008.

1. I thought I would create this thread in memory of all the glass I have lost/broken/had taken from me over the years. Luckily, I took pictures of most of my bowls before they were broken, lost, or taken by a parent/police officer. The pictures are in chronological order.

Name: Queen Rip - first bubbler
    Reason for RIP: Taken along with 4 others by my mother

[​IMG]

Name: Officer Marles - first bong
    Reason for RIP: Given to a friend

[​IMG]

Name: Karma
    Reason for RIP: Taken by the 5-0

[​IMG]

Name: Serpent
    Reason for RIP: Broken by the police (didn't get charged!)

[​IMG]

Name: Freedom - first GoG
    Reason for RIP: The ash catcher had too much water in it and it broke. I fixed it, but it'll never be the same.

[​IMG]

Name: Doug
    Reason for RIP: Taken by mother along with 4 others

[​IMG]

Name: Mandible

[​IMG]

Name: Wellsley

[​IMG]

Name: Champ

[​IMG]

Name: The Creator
    Reason for RIP: Lost my friend's headie piece, gave him this because I felt bad.

[​IMG]

Name: Redemption

[​IMG]

Name: Comb for my Dome

[​IMG]

There have been more lost, but I don't have pictures of all of them. Oh well. I hope I never have to post a RIP thread again :D

To make this thread a bit happier, here's a few of the pieces I still have:

Jack the Ripper
    [​IMG]

Journey
    [​IMG]

2. i like journey.

3. May they all rest in peace. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. This is why I'm afraid to buy a glass bong. :(

5. Theres been some tough losses here. I've had 3 broken bowls to this date, but only got a pic of one.

[​IMG]RIP

6. the blue bowl was a mini spoon, about 4 inches long, even had a carb.
    its name was mr. green.
    it got dropped down the stairs when i was really high and fell.
    I also had a green spoon about 6 inches long with a green frog on it, and an amazing carb hole with a leaf coming from the carb. (all glass) but my friends little brother was using it, and his dad found it, and broke it before my friend could say its his to possibly save it.
    I also had a one hitter marshin. it was metal (chrome) with green mj leaves all over it.
    i got this stolen :(

mr. green
    [​IMG]

7. R.I.P. Samuel L. Jackson (name comes from the snake looking thing on the side). Didn't have this very long. My drunken self accidentally dropped it.

[​IMG]

And R.I.P. The RooЯ

[​IMG]

Luckily, this is all the glass I've had the chance to break.

8. Name: Wellsley

the best one by far. its the sickest. beautiful thread by the way +rep

9. dont be i bought a sick ass one from woodstock the otherday and i love it, BIG ass hits you can take and you get FUCKED up and its sick to say you own a bong.

10. I got a question for "ADVOR" how would "Freedom" break because of too much water in the ash catcher? was it too heavy or something?
    I would be so pissed if i got a piece like "Champ" got taken away from me. that mini bong/bubbler is so awesome looking.
    "Karma" and "Redemption" are also amazing pieces, im very jealous.

Screwstoned, that sucks that your RooR broke. RooR's are expensive and thats the reason i have no plans on getting a really nice RooR or Molino bong. Although i would LOVE to get the Molino Mad Scientist

11. Thank you. I agree, when I got my pieces taken, I was most upset about Wellsley. The reason is that this is the bowl I would carry around with me when I went somewhere to smoke. My other pieces were for at home and occasionally I would bring them instead of Wellsley.

Yes, the other part of the bong was barely filled with water and the ash catcher had too much. The piece was shakily made and it often rocked back and forth. When there was too much water in the ash catcher, it had too much weight in the front and fell over. I turned around and saw the entire front of the bong broken inwards. Like I said, I still have it. I put a plastic tube and a large bowlpiece into the front of it and taped it on. I would rather hit Jack the Ripper. :D

12. this one was broken by a drunken fool at Univ of Indiana
    [​IMG]

this one was broken by a friend on mine.....the israel chub is in working order though ;)
    [​IMG]

13. this thread makes me sad, lol.

oh and btw, jack the ripper is the name of my bong! i actually got an ash catcher added to it about 2 weeks after I got it and we decided to name the bong jack, and the ash catcher, the ripper :smoking:

14. Wow, your mother must have quite the collection! Do you have brothers or sisters that had stuff taken from them also? If so, she could open her own shop!!

15. RIP Firefly (bubbler I got at bonnaroo) - drunkenly knocked off a table onto concrete

RIP Seven (bong shared by my roomate and me) - a friend accidently kicked a forty into it, breaking it in half

Long live Epicurus (bowl), Victor (bowl), and Carlin (bong)

16. [​IMG]

i still have the bigger one but the little duck guy i left at a girl friends then a few days later we broke up and i still havent got the little guy back :(

17. ^^ haha, hiding them with your fireworks. dead give away that you are trying to hide all of that from your parents.

its all good bro.

18. Dude, your mom's a stoner. :p

19. Funny thing, she's actually a probation officer.

20. Here was my baby that was taken by my mom.
    [​IMG]