the OFFICIAL PUSSY appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 16, 2009.

1. We weren't pissed when there was a "man-bulge" retaliation to our cleavage thread! :hello:

2. I love my pussy, and I am amused by how men are usually a slave to it.

3. Because its always on our minds. If we arent getting it then we are thinking about it and we arent thinking about it then we are getting it. It comes before food 99.9% of the time.

4. exactly, i think any man can agree. even while in the most dangerous situation , say defusing a bomb perhaps, if a lady walks by instantly the bomb defuser heads starts wondering and boom there goes half of the city. its science.:D

5. are you kidding? would it bother you to have a cock appreciation thread?

seriously? sexist? no.

this thread is an appreciation thread for something that us guys (most) are naturally drawn to. and hey, i'm sure some females could drop in and appreciate their own pussies or the pussies of others!

and we're not being assholes by saying pussy is awesome. it's basically the same thing as saying sex is awesome.

6. take a chill pill...

there's a bunch of appreciation threads regarding female AND male anatomy

but about your "cock appreciation" thread... no that wouldnt offend me... i mean i appreciat my cock do you? (sorry if youre a female, i didnt look into it) but you et my point

7. ah, pussy...the reason that civilization continues to advance.

like Makaveli once said, "Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy".

8. [That's one of my favorite songs]

9. and i'll bet you love the feeling of man sausage in your ass.

10. #30 Chief Skii, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    First of nice legs cus i like to have a smooth ride down when i go to eat the pussy, then shaved pussy nice sweet an pink :) an a great round ass for the girls size an tits a little bit bigger then the girls body size. I think im going to get some pussy right now!!

YEAH PUSSY!! :metal:

11. From one fellow pussy fan to another: Great thread! +rep!

12. Pussy Rules Everything Around Me

PREAM!!!

Hahaha

13. get the pussy, eatin' 'till i'm full y'aaaaaall

14. but this brings a very very hard question to mind.

Pussy or bud?

15. that doesn't even phase me.

pussy.

any other answer means you've had headies but not heady sex.

16. i like em both...proboally have to go with pussy...i cant be selfish :rolleyes: but since i dont have to choose i smoke then do the nasty.... then smoke again...:love:

17. Bout time

18. Oh Jeebus yes.

Possibly one of the best things in the world.

19. My Vag. Its everywhere you want to be! lol. I fucking love vag, there's nothing else like it, so soft, juicy and delicious. Everything else just kind of accents the pussy.

I <3 u Vag!​