The Official "President Obama is a Corporatist War Monger" Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Jun 9, 2011.

1. just fail pure fail for all the fucking sheeple who go along with this

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VzsYB07r4]YouTube - ‪'Libya war driven by O.I.L.: Oil, Israel & Logistics' - McKinney to RT‬‏[/ame]

3. It's all a conspiracy and all the blind sheeple need to wake up and open their eyes. Have fun being slaves to your elite corporatist leaders!

This is such a circle jerk of tin foil hatters, I just love it.

4. You remind me of another member who used to post here.

5. And you remind me of someone I knew who stockpiled MREs at their compound and warned us the sky was falling.

6. Even though you offer nothing to any thread, I do appreciate you continually bumping them.

:smoke:

7. [​IMG]

8. My insights as to the dogmatic nature of Ron Paul worshipers is not "nothing".

Say, Ron Paul is pulling a whopping 7%, only trailing just about everyone who is not a frothy byproduct or lacking a vertebrae.

Be proud of that 7%.

:wave:

9. [checks thread title]

The Official "President Obama is a Corporatist War Monger" Thread

[Re-reads your post above]

I'll say it again: even though you offer nothing to any thread, I do appreciate you continually bumping them.

:smoke:

10. You should visit my "Ron Paul will not win" thread and give it a bump in return, kind stranger.

Or, can you not deal with the cognitive dissonance that your boyfriend is going to lose?

Correction: He will lose by a large, wide margin.

Enjoy that cognitive dissonance.:smoke:

11. Trolls are funny.

12. let me guess.

you are broke, and failed in life.. and you need Obama to win so you can get free stuff.
    amirite?

13. i think we have a winner in the "where are they now" category.... apparently trolling forums.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

14. Ehh. This may be just because I'm a psych major buuuut that is not what cognitive dissonance is.

cognitive dissonance 
    –noun Psychology .
    anxiety that results from simultaneously holding contradictory or otherwise incompatible attitudes, beliefs, or the like, as when one likes a person but disapproves strongly of one of his or her habits.

How is saying that Obama is a warmonger and corporatist and also supporting Ron Paul (who opposes these things) cognitive dissonance? If Ron Paul was also in favor of continuing to spend billions on wars we cannot afford, then sure. That'd be cognitive dissonance.

Anyways, its just semantics. Onward with the thread!

15. best 5th post ever!!!

16. #119 Norma Stits, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU]YouTube - ‪Harlem voters‬‏[/ame]

17. #120 NasaJoe, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    I could interview 10 white people who voted for bush because he was white if I chose to sell out as well..

In other news... I hope Obama doesnt cramp his thumb when he signs on the line. If it hasnt already, the truth will be told on wednesday.. 5,000 troops is an insult..

Obama's Afghan plan to start with 5,000-troop cut | Reuters

This is what he looked like when he was doing it..

[​IMG]