The Official "President Obama is a Corporatist War Monger" Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Now don't you go thinking and connecting dots... :p

What is the Military-Industrial Complex?

Companies and Firms of the Military Industrial Complex

Ownership Chart: The Big Six | Free Press

2. Anyone have any good statistics on obamas war budget? I've heard a few of you make statements like obamas war budget has surpassed bush but i cant find any articles that talk about the numbers, and how the compare relatively to bush. Debating with my granps, we agree on the general disgust of the wars but is unsure about whether or not he'll vote for obama, he says he wont vote for obama, but we'll see..

3. well yes he is...as is the Bush family, Cheney, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Regan...Anslinger, partisan political systems and the lowly sheeple of amerika...they are all to blame:eek:

I say we just blame Canada...works as well as any other scapegoat...;)

4. Currently, yes. ;)

5. #86 Arteezy, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps. Sorry about its huge size... I tried to resize but it seems to have failed.

6. Page 8:

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/120xx/doc12039/HistoricalTables[1].pdf

It's up to $738,000,000,000 this year...

Who knows what it REALLY is, the pentagon is too big to be audited apparently.

7. #88 NasaJoe, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Thanks yo's, all great information.. going to share now. :hello::hello:

That cbo.gov document has great information if you can view it with unbiased eyes..

8. The top scary as F thing I saw right off...was a budget for wars they haven't even planned for...(contingency my left ass, they have more wars planned, and just don't want to say whom they will invade next...):mad:

The circle is almost complete...1776 is coming back around...will YOU be ready, or will you be sheared of your fleece :confused_2::devious:

9. Canada declines to be scapegoat!

10. Boy do we feel stupid for giving him the nobel peace price

11. whos choice was it anyway?(peaceprize)

12. It's the Norwegian nobel committee and they said it was because of his visions and work towards a reduction in nuclear bombs over the world.

13. what a joke

14. yet an increase in bombing over all....great foresight...of course the nobel prize is named after the guy who invented TNT, so......

15. Humanitarian Bombs in Tripoli :(

Photographic evidence: NATO bombed Libya’s Nasser University

Cynthia McKinney: We are now under attack in Tripoli! | San Francisco Bay View

[​IMG]

“Waves of NATO war planes have repeatedly struck Tripoli in the most sustained daylight bombardment of the Libyan capital yet. By the afternoon, air raids were hitting parts of the city several times an hour, hour after hour, smashing buildings, rattling windows and sending clouds of grey smoke into the sky,” reports the London Mail June 7. – Photo: KeystoneUSA-ZUMA, Rex Features

16. there are some "broken window" keynsian, corporate mogul, douche noozles creaming their underpaid mistresses' panties right now just thinking about all that "re-building" at the us taxpayers expense

17. Fuck NATO! They are supporting the Dictatorship, not the people. Wake the fuck up!

National
    Automatic
    Terrorist
    Operation