the official 'post your ride' thread

Discussion in 'General' started by mietoe, Aug 28, 2008.

1. i dont think theres a thread for this, post pics of your whips. dont let the license plate show for your safety though!

its an 05. shes a beaut. but now because of the dui, its more like this.

[​IMG]

what can you do? :D

and yeah, i park in tow away zones.

Attached Files:

2. Oh there are many, many, many

But here's my car...1993 Mercedes Benz 300E

[​IMG]

3. oops. well this can be the official one this month. i dig the benz. though im obviously a beamer man myself.

4. [​IMG]

Right now this ^^ is all I got.

Hopefully by next week it'll be this:

[​IMG]

5. dc's are a nice ride. they get great mileage. half of me wants to trade in and get a prius.

6. i love subaru. last year i drove a friends wrx through the rockies a little and i just about got one of those instead of the m3. i really need something with more space. theres just too much sun in florida and i have too much hair to let flow in the wind. ;)

7. #8 Zylark, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    My sweet Skoda Felicia

[​IMG]

(don't worry 'bout the number plate, not a picture of my actual car, mine do not have a sun-roof, red detailing, alloy rims or fog-lights)

Bought it rather cheap last year. 1997 model with only about 55,000 km on the clock (that's about 35000 miles). And best of all, it only sniff at the gasoline. It does about 500 km / 300 miles on a full tank of about 30 liters / 8 gallons. Or about 35 miles per gallon. Important feature in these times of expensive gas :)

It's no sports car though. Don't know the top speed, but I'm guessing not much more than 150km/h. Allthough it gets to 60 km/h like a bullet, it is quite lazy on the next 40 up to 100 km/h :p

8. thats great. i wish i had a car that attracted the ladies like that. youd be surprised, but the bmw doesnt do much when it sits in the garage. i actually sat it in last night and drank a beer when i was on the phone. just for kicks. i miss driving it.

9. bet thats loads of fun to drive!

10. This is my ride
    [​IMG]

11. eww, ill take a chicken sandwich chopper, thanks. :D

12. I see the salesman talked you into extra cheese ^

13. [​IMG]

I've got about 500 LOL!