**THE OFFICIAL** Post Your Budshots!!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Norma Stits, Jun 17, 2010.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  1. I swear that's awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Isn't pot one of the most photogenic plants there is?????????

I have to say ya'll are putting out some great pot shots here...

Most threads are too childish but I do LOVE to look at people's pic's here's one I grew acouple years back,, and Yes it is mine not copied from the net like some here like to think.. Tho alot have copied it... These are from over the last 2-3 years... Keep the pretty shots coming ya'll'''''
    bd1.jpg bd444444.jpg wbb.jpg red1.jpg red333.jpg red55555.jpg bd7.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. I agree..

Nice stuff bro... Here's one I'm harvesting tomorrow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. That must be a sativa there @TheUltimateNoob. She looks great....

Alot of them can be hard to read by the trichomes.

I like my indicas,. And the couch lock effect. So I'm always looking for 100% cloudy plus some amber thrown in... And I want 80+%hairs to all turn 3/4 'browned' out....

But I do understand,,,, if you wait for amber on alot of sativas,,, well you can wait forever......... And you can lose the terpenes costing smells and tastes....

But she looks tasty as F

5. Thank man, all these good comments are really motivating.

What makes you say she's Sativa though bro? Would like to expand my knowledge a bit, lol.

I'm aiming for a speedy type mind high, so mostly cloudy with some half and half.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. @TheUltimateNoob
    Sound right for a 'up high' high over the sleepy couch lock type I look for... I have no idea what strain you grew. I was making a guess it was a sativa from that small bud shot you posted. Here's another from past grow... About all I have growing now is outdoors in veg. But I do have afew monsters out there some that will hit 10' by harvest rdd.jpg rddd.jpg rdddd.jpg rddddd.jpg ,, and one monster Gelato in flower indoors.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 2442A184-1247-4581-BDC5-76C6FA43F35E.jpeg F2133EF1-A93E-4E3D-B23C-7AB3B7565E88.jpeg Cherry bubba

• Like Like x 3
  8. Up and coming plants gelato.jpg gelato1.jpg kids.jpg kids1.jpg kids2.jpg ;

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Acouple from this spring's gardens harvested acouple months ago. The strain I call my Puppy.

bd.jpg Copy (1) of p.jpg Copy (1) of ppp.jpg It's one I've been growing for a number of years.. It's from HSO strain called Black Dog;

• Like Like x 2
  10. Chopped the Candydawg auto 723g wet weight 20190719_103458.jpg 20190719_083055.jpg 20190719_083011.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. I don't want to act all this or that..... I have been on the net for 15-20 years,,, and have built up ALOT of pic's over the years... So I don't want to just blast all the best repeatedly trying to look like this/that.........

I am reserved on this site after being called a liar and a theif of my own pic's and just reposted as my own... But then anyone who reshearched me,,, knows I'm the real deal... Sure even being the real deal on these pictures,,, don't mean shit. Means I have a camera... But the weed we grow make for the real pictures...

Man, I lost count of the crops I've fried from over-fertilization and over to over-dried to total crispiest... All part of the learning curve to be a grower....

But hope ya'll don't mind if I throw up acouple of my BETTER Clips over afew years,,,, BTW I still am cranking out new ones every month or so... psherbert4.jpg sd.jpg ekkkk.jpg dogrwreck.jpg em-dog.jpg ????????????

• Like Like x 1
  12. If I go to a boob site to look at boobs, I'm not there to nit pick at what boobs are real or fake...I just want to see the boobs. Who cares, keep em coming

• Like Like x 1