The Official Popper Appreciation Station

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by younggrassmoker, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #1 younggrassmoker, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    You ether love them or hate them or have no clue what a popper is. well if you don't know what a popper is here is a short definition.

A popper is similar to a bong, but replaces the bowl with a metal tube or popper shaft, First, a small piece of tobacco is placed into the end of the popper shaft by cutting or ripping a peice of a cigrette big enough not to fall through the shaft when you put your cannabis on top. The popper shaft is then stamped into a pile of busted (cut up) cannabis. The popper is then smoked by gently inhaling so that the cannabis is lit, then filling the chamber slowly this is called brewing the popper, and then once u see the cannabis slowy moving down the shaft, inhale violently to pull the burnt cannnabis and tobacco into the water, this is known as pulling the popper. Poppers originated in a city called Barrie Canada, outside the Greater Toronto Area where they are known as pops. Royal Orchard Beulevard a.k.a "Popper Street" is the main road going through Thornhill.

every one seems to have their own opinions on poppers and that's cool post in this thread if you love them or hate them or if you have any more questions i would be happy to try my best to answer them. i wanted to make this because growing up in Ontario iv always been around them and have really never met someone who Hasn't heard of them. but by the looks of it grasscity has been missing out.

pictures to come very soon latter tonight probs. so the guide will be complete

how to pack a popper how to vid *this is not my video just one i found off youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlRosAc4ao]YouTube - How to pack a popper[/ame]

2. Mole bowlsssss

3. personally, i hate poppers. I dont liek the headrush i get its too intense. and if you pack them wrong they make you feel mad sick. Ill stick with my bud.

And im not one of those pot snobs thats so anti tobacco, i smoke cigarettes regularily.

4. man in that video, it looks like 80% of what he's smoking is the cig! grosssssssss

I smoke spliffs everyday and even i think thats disgusting.

5. So.. its like snapping a bowl with a little tabaco out of a bong? lol

6. I'm yet to smoke one, cigs are so much harder than weed to find for me :(

7. Okay i personally hate poppers but we call them Yaughts or Yots over here.

back in the day when i was young and stupid and didnt realize how bad smoking tobacco and even worse smoking unfiltered tobacco was for you so i would smoke poppers all day, but when i did them they were only about 1/4 of the amount of cig in that bitch, just a little sliver in the tube and than pack weed, and that would even get me sick sometimes.

8. It's funny how you try and say such a thing as to decide where a method of smoking, (a rather stupid and gross one at that) originated with no proof. There has been a 3-piece metal bowl for ages now, and has been mass produced and sold with almost every acrylic bong worldwide.

You really believe it originated in Barrie? It may be more popular in the Southern Ontario region, but don't let people try and take credit for the cake they didn't bake.

9. what? how, if your 18 cigs should be no problem to find? where to you buy lighters or rolling papers, where do you get gas? thats where you can find cigs

10. **19 for us Canadian folk, eh.

11. where do you live:eek:

12. not true....alaska smoking age is 19 and is different in other states 18 is a minimum

13. dude shitty ass music seriously
    like if u agree

14. Ye man il have to sub to this, growing up in southern ontario is just a death sentence to your lungs... But yeah poppers are the way to be my friend

15. NO this isnt gonna happen, this isnt fucking youtube. youtube used to be great until the whole "like if you agree" thing started and were not gonna start that shit on GC it just cant happen.

:smoke:

16. thank you

17. Poppers are disgusting. Simple put. Don't ever smoke them if you don't already smoke tobacco. You will puke.

18. Quoted for truth.

19. im just letting you known this is not my video thanks

20. obviously not 18:rolleyes: