The official Political Rumors thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 21, 2013.

1. This is a thread I've made for blades to post information that is not confirmed, but may be true, You yourself may or may not believe the rumors personally, but this thread allows that rumor to be researched by other blades and for blades to give their input. 

P.S.
    I'll edit this later to make it clearer stoned atm. 

2. https://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-serves-14-state-governors-with-warnings-of-arrest-and-why-is-this-not-front-page-news/question-3758326/

What interests me about this rumor is the part about the states possibly increasing their state defense forces. I wonder if there is any truth to that. Otherwise I think this rumor is mostly bullshit. State defense forces were around way before Obama, and are mainly used for natural disasters. They're hardly a threat to even DHS let alone the US Army. So I don't see why obama would have problem with it. 

3. #3 ICGreen, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
  4. Sandy hook was an.inside job to promote gun.control.

Its been proven. Anyoje who sais otherwise is ignoringnobvious facts and being naive

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. But.... But...... But... Think of the children. Guns are bad mmmkay

6. But.... But...... But... Think of the children. Guns are bad mmmkay
    </blockquote>
    No children are bad. They grow into sheeple and fuck shit up

7. Lets ban children and guns. Problem solved. Lol.

8. Or Anyone who really believes this is dillusional and should seek professional help. :smoke:

9. I am totally on the fence about Sandy Hook. I honestly think the government played a big role in making sure a gun disaster like this happened. Is it rumor that some of.the supposedly dead children actually aren't dead at all?

10. Or Anyone who really believes this is dillusional and should seek professional help. :smoke:
    </blockquote>
    Thw obvious is staring you in the face but the truth is so horrible you assume its impossible

Your are in what they call "denial"

Nazis had a bad case of "denial" before germany went to shit

11. I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" I don't label myself. I believe in looking at evidence from ALL sides and coming up with my own conclusion. Sandy Hook reeks of goverment setup. Don't be so naive. Look at all the evidence and formulate your own opinion. If after you looked at the evidence, you still believe the "official" story, then you are in denial.

12. [​IMG]

Show me any Real evidence. I have seen a bunch of silly videos that try and distort reality with fake comparisions o different people altogether. :smoke:

14. I don't know about all that shit with the actors. The goverment is smarter than that.

But, look at this ...

If you watch that and still believe the "official" story, then I'm sorry, you got a bad case of denial.

15. #15 ICGreen, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    This????
    :smoke:

Edited to add: Iguess the none link is about as real as any other evidence trying to prove it was the government. Such a silly theory. :smoke:

16. Nice thread idea, James. Also guys, let's not let this escalate in to a Sandy hook conspiracy thread.

17. #17 2packush420, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    I don't know about all that shit with the actors. The goverment is smarter than that.

But, look at this ... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sIoPjfLnEFY

If you watch that and still believe the "official" story, then I'm sorry, you got a bad case of denial.

I'm not gonna lie, I might be in a little denial. I don't want to believe its true. I still don't know 100% what to think, but I definitely know the official story just doesn't add up.

EDIT: sorry about the incomplete post. I submitted the post before I was done.

18. 8 minutes of that crap is enough to remind me that Infowars is a shitty sensationalism site that loves to take tiny bits of truth and spin it for their own profits. You would almost think they spent years figuring out how an idiot like Rush was so successful when he was an ignorant blowhard.

Ar-15 still in the trunk? Nope.
    A few days after the attack, clarity surrounding the guns finally emerged. Lanza left a shotgun in the car, but he had three other weapons that were brought into the school – a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle, a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm (the latter two are handguns). The fourth weapon – the shotgun – was left in the vehicle's trunk. Carver was correct in making his claim that it was the AR-15 that was responsible for the children's deaths

Here is a good source for discounting the bullshit surrounding this incident. :smoke:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/23/this-is-theblazes-point-by-point-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-debunk/

19. At least watch it all the way throug before dismissing it.

20. Why?
    The link I posted already showed there was a nurse there, her given name was Sarah. The woods dude and the dude behind the school was already checked out. The weapon in the trunk was a shotgun not the AR that he did use in the school.

Literally everything thus far presented was inaccurate sensationalism.