The Official "Photoshopped" Milkage Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by trikky, Jan 5, 2009.

1. i don't think random PS talk is bad for this thread... hopefully it will encourage others to try and learn a program as great as adobe photoshop. I use it for my job daily which has nothing to do with art/web work or anything or any sort.... ohh an not to mention you can make your milkshots looks sweet :p

2. That wasn't what was deleted...

3. oops :confused:

4. do vids count? haha just a little morning fun with my first l of the day

[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/andrewheartsbridget/?action=view&current=MOV00015.flv][​IMG][/ame]

5. lol so I need to practice now. I figured out what im trying to do... now just gotta fuck wid it lol. May turn into something fun... Crappy Example: [​IMG]

6. diamond rasta, if u duplicate your layers, use ur magnetic lasso tool to cut around the bong, click inverse, then delete(this deletes everything besides the bong), then go to ur second layer and use a filter on it, then stack the layer with the cut out bong, over the layer with the filter, that should do it, theres probably an easier way but im not sure

7. use magnetic lasso, or just regular lasso to highlight the bong, then copy n make iton a new layer. then goto work on the rest of it

8. Zumini diffusion shot-

[​IMG]

9. Nice shots!! I'll get some more later today :smoking:

10. That last one is really cool. I'll also try to take a new one tonight.

11. Here's an old pic I messed with a little.
    [​IMG]

12. Messing a little with borders.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Good ones, Matt. You're getting the hang of Photoshop.

[​IMG]

14. lol trikky, you love that effect. You guys should learn how to use the smudge tool effectively, you guys will love it.

15. I do love that effect. IMO, it's the only one I've found that give a cool effect, but still allows (and sometimes improves) the picture quality.

16. #157 Closet Smoker, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    Excuse the dirtiness
    [​IMG]

17. Its from a crappy cell phone camera. And Im just ehh at photoshop, but yeah!

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

Some Cheese with Cheese honey oil milk :D