**The Official Pets Thread**

Discussion in 'Pets' started by My Fax, Feb 16, 2007.

1. heres some cellphone pix we got of our black cat. His name is "Conqui" as in "Conquistador" hes a fucking trip.

Attached Files:

2. Woofie my golden retriever and Scoodle McDoodle my pug/Brustle griffen mix!

Attached Files:

3. LOL!! No we don't get milk from male cows!

I have no clue how to post a picture on here but out of all your pictures I found all 4 of my cats and 1 of my dogs, not exactly like yours but resembels (sp?) them..

Durchii's grey older cat looks like my Jack. They are awesome pics btw.. Are you a professional? If not, you might be able to make some $$ taking pics of animals.

xericx's cat looks like my moon. Except Moon is long haired. Jack (above)and Moon are sisters.

chipcago's cat looks like my Buddy, almost exactly. Does he have a little light mustache?

sometimesitrip's front cat looks like my Jezebell.

twoloud's darker colored dog looks identical to my husbands Guinness. She even has the grey mustache kickin!

The only one not on there is my girl Cheyann. She's an akita mix. Beauty!

Everyone's animals are so beautiful! That horses eye blew me away..

4. if the images are on your computer, go to the site that each picture is posted on, copy and paste the URL here and put it between image tags like so:[​IMG]

5. My Kitty, Eric, a Bengal.

He's a little monster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When he was a little younger :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wave:

6. I love the bengal, how much he cost?

Fax, beautiful pit. I was so set on a shepherd, and you got me wanting a pit again, black or blue APBT

7. Aww, he's like a little tiny leopard. I've already got way too many cats out here, but I'd get one of those in a second if I had the chance.

Go for it man, I really wasn't a big fan of the breed, but after having one, I love them. She's so smart, and a good watchdog too. Quite lovable as well, as I type this she's got her head in my lap staring up at me wanting me to pet her.

8. I've always liked pits, my friend got one and I love them, they have great temperament and personality. I would probably still get my white german shepherd/wolf still. I don't want too much wolf content but i dont want a traditional looking shepherd. And that cat is part wild cat btw. Like... wild wild, bengal and savanah : cat as wolfdog : dog :D They're kinda like dogs too, they can fetch and go for walks and talk.... they're very vocal and like water... I want one so bad, they're expensive though.

9. when i was 6 my mom and i found an abandoned baby duck at the beach in Carlsbad, Cali

you heard me right, the beach.

it followed us to the car because there was no mother around and it got attached to us after a min or so. we couldn't leave it there, so we "adopted" it - no pictures though

10. did you adopt the beach too?:p

11. Heres lacey and wrinkles
    Lacey again

Won't let me add Chef, not sure why i'll try again later.

Attached Files:

12. Heres chef with a bunch of stuff to eat.

Attached Files:

13. His name is Jack but everybody calls him "yellow." He made us his home about 3 years ago. He is the chillest cat in the world. He is a stoner too.. I swear everytime im smoking he comes around and just wants to chill next to me for hours and sleeps all the time. Then he gets some grub from his bowl and plays outside for hours. What a life huh???

Pics were taken from my camera phone so the quality isnt great.

The first pic shows his color. He is a yellow taby.

[​IMG]

This second pic is the same thing but bigger and in a different tone. Hes about 10 pounds..solid.

[​IMG]

14. Leela is getting pretty big.

[​IMG]

George is just as small though.

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    Her name is Roxanne..

YOU DON'T HAVE PUT ON THE RED LIGHT!

16. Roxanne looks like a fucking Cyborg.

:p

17. This is my dog Shonie, she's a golden retriever and 4 years old now (some of these pics are a little older) her name means beautiful in some dialect of hindu she was named by her previous owner. She's such a princess these days I totally spoiled her. She refuses to sleep outside my air conditioned room.

Here she is curious about my laptops in build camera and why she was on the screen:
    [​IMG]

Here I am forcing her to stay still to take a picture.
    [​IMG]

And now the trust is broken :(
    [​IMG]

(Yes thats a giant Ipod costume I made in the background.)

18. Hey guys I'm really enjoying the pet pics so cute!!!

I just had a question to the people with rats / mouses...Are they good and friendly pets? I think they are cute just never thought about what they would be like to own one

19. These are my babies!! This is Darby and Fiend when I first got them:

[​IMG]

This is creepy little Fiend nowadays...

[​IMG]

This is lazy ass Darby nowadays...

[​IMG]

And this... is a picture that I painted of Fiend as the Virgin Mary...

[​IMG]