**The Official Pets Thread**

Discussion in 'Pets' started by My Fax, Feb 16, 2007.

1. LMFAO i cannot believe how fat that cat is. Seriously I've been sat here about 5 minutes laughing like a twat. Bah ha. This thread just makes me jealous though, my mam won't allow anything furry in the house, even though she married my dad and his back just looks like matted pubes.

2. first 003.jpg

german sheperd puppy, hes almost 2 months old.

3. hushlittlelady- you and your cat are both pretty nice looking lol and to Maelman how big do those get my brother has a boa but not that kind its huuuge

4. ooooo coool snake i like

5. Chaz - chillin in the closet.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nicaraguan Boa's only get to around 4 feet. You're brother probably has a Red Tail Boa which get 10+

And TY grandaddypurps :D

7. that cat is massive LMAO!!!!

I would put some pics up of my pit but I dont know how to put pics into the message like that I know you have to do some url thing but I dont know all that shit works but I got the pics of her in my profile picture

<--- there she is

BiZness

8. My pets at my dads house

Mini:
    [​IMG]

Big. they're called Big & Mini because we adopted them from different places, and theyre not even the same breed, but they look totally alike. Except one is tiny and one is big :p And as you can see big is blind on his left eye, his previous owner shot him.. fucking asshole.
    [​IMG]

Tiger
    [​IMG]

This one doesn't really have a name.. we just call her the little grey one :)
    [​IMG]

And finally.. this was my grandmas cat, Kjell. My mom lives next to her so he was kinda like my own cat. R.I.P Kjell, love you buddy.. :(

[​IMG]

9. My girlfriend took this shot of Bo earlier on this evening and it cracked me up, so I figured I would post it.

:p

[​IMG]

10. I have a cat, a parakeet, and now a turtle. I really love my pets they are just wonderful.

11. haha, durchii, that picture is begging for an lolcat caption. maybe, "why so serious?"

i love when this thread gets bumped.

i don't think i posted this picture of my gliders chowin down on some delicious mealworms. that's bear on the left, panda on the right

[​IMG]

12. omg your sugar gliders are too cute! :love:

i've always wanted one and yours makes me want to get one even more. how do they play?

13. they like to explore and climb up furniture or people and glide about the room. they like to run on their exercise wheel, too. they play with strings or rope similar to how a cat plays with yarn.

p.s. they are very social creatures and can get depressed when kept alone, therefore it is highly recommended you get at least two.

here's panda nibbling on her rope ladder toy. sorry about the lighting

[​IMG]

and here they are in their tent. bear's on the left and panda is showing her belly. i love their little front paws

[​IMG]

14. sweet gliders! they look really happy,

a friend of a friend had a flying squirell and it would glide around the room from curtain to couch and shit, do they do that?

like you could toss the squirell and he would glide around and find some shit to land on, and it loved it like it was a game or some shit lol.

15. yeah, doob, they really enjoy gliding from the top of the curtains to my bed or other furniture.

i've never tried tossing them, though, wouldn't want to frighten them :eek:

16. i miss my rabbit :(

17. I got another cat today!

His name is Tommy Lee and he's 12 weeks old :) He's so mellow, it's awesome :D

[​IMG]

18. here's my beautiful weimaraner, the world's greatest dog! (no bias of course) :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. #200 joe Biggs, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
    my cat just vomited, EW!.

i named here a cookie name. :D..
    1.6 K. :p.

her birthdays april twentieth.

Attached Files: