Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Paul Banks Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Nov 27, 2011.

1. It's not like smoking with Paul Banks is that big of an accomplishment.

Kids at my college got Mike Stud to party at our college. I'd say that's a bigger deal than paul fucking banks

2. [quote name='"Veggietales"']

It's not like smoking with Paul Banks is that big of an accomplishment.

Kids at my college got Mike Stud to party at our college. I'd say that's a bigger deal than paul fucking banks[/quote]

That name means as much to me as Paul Banks. Actually less since I've googled Paul Banks lol

3. Sorry, Veggietales...I don't know who that is, either.

Some kids at USC got Michael Phelps to smoke with them...so I guess it's not terribly difficult to get celebrities to hang out/drink/smoke if you know the right people ;)

4. You should listen to Mike Stud, he is pretty legit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoU5mt4YRco]Never Grow Up - Timeflies ft Loggy and Mike Stud - YouTube[/ame]

5. I dont even know who he is but that made me die laughing!

6. Haha at first I thought veggie tales was ranger in disguise.... Fucking troll

7. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']YESSSS!!! I love Paul, he's a great guy. I once blew nugs with him :smoke:[/quote]

This is the joke of the thread.

8. #29 BackPack1122, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    Ranger Smith always talks about Paul Banks.. Dude trolls this guy more then anyone online. This dude has said, on this forum at least 50 times, that he "blew a nug with Paul Banks". Sure he's somewhat known, but not enough for street cred lol

9. [quote name='"kNewc"']Ranger Smith always talks about Paul Banks.. Dude trolls this guy more then anyone online. This dude has said, on this forum at least 50 times, that he "blew a bug with Paul Banks". Sure he's somewhat known, but not enough for street cred lol[/quote]

He's banned & you're late

10. [​IMG]

Wait, what

11. Edited lol nug** not bug. Y'all are haters