The Official Official Official Funyun Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by labyrinth, Jun 29, 2008.

1. who in here LOVES funyuns???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whoa....

my life seriously just gained a whole new meaning.

I MUST find these.

you all think I'm kidding

3. fuck em.

they taste good, but only for the first few (maybe one bag if your high,lol), and then its a huge salt overload which lingers in your mouth for hours and enhances the cotton mouth 100x over. plus theyll kick up your cholesteral bringing you one step closer to a heart attack, and the way im going i have to at least eat healthy.

EDIT: OOOOOHHH, wasabi! who gives a shit.

one of you didnt vote.

4. i voted hahaha!!

i love them bastards and my metabolism is for 10 people so im good,
    just like a plant, but instead of weekly i flush my body daily with 3 gallons of water so the sodium isnt soo bad:rolleyes:

5. Yeah, just a few at a time so I don't have a stroke. You don't taste anything past the first few, anyway. I must try the wasabi though.

It's hard to find fresh ones, too. Every time I buy them they are stale as hell

6. i used to love them and eat them constantly. Then one day i opened a pack and jsut the smell made me nauseous. i cant eat them any more or i will throw up.

7. well its not so much about the fat factor, its more that i smoke too much and have actually been seeing some symptoms of a heart attack, lol. sharp pains in left arm and chest pains...cant be good, i got scared last time that happened and have been watching my diet. i did some reading and it turns out that nicotine actually crystalizes in your arteries and clogs them so i really cant be adding on to that...

i hope thats not tap water your drinking :rolleyes:

8. wasabi funyuns are FUCKING AMAAAAAAZING, just like ALL funyuns ALWAYS are!

9. they are very tastey but they only have 1 kind by me :mad:

that and they make ur breath taste bad:( so overall i dont eat funyuns much

i stick to the sour cream and onion:)

10. Most def sour cream and onion. Never had a funyun, I was never a fan of 'onion' anything, unless it's sour cream and onion chips w/ french onion dip. Then it's chill, other then that, the sight/smell/taste of onion makes me gag.

11. Sour cream and onion breath is way sexier than funyun breath:p

12. hellz yeah, too bad I'm too poor to buy chips :p. HOWEVER, I do have.. popcorn! I want to try a Funyun now for some reason though, they look good.

13. They make my stomach grumble. I can not eat these things, and than not shit within a hour.

14. hahaha LMAO!:cool:

15. indeed:hello::eek: