The official (o)(O) thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah, so ones bigger than the other! you got beef?? :D

2. I got beef.... :D

This is just T(o)(O) funny.... :D

call the company and lodge a complaint..... your flotation device is not working properly.... ;)

3. i dunno blocko, im feeling a lil cheated.. a ? after (.)(.)
    im not feelin the blocktastical guarantee!

(.)(.):p

so who was the one who blew one of mine up more than the other?!?!?!

4. Yep. This is what happens if your friend constantly is playing with the same (O)ne and neglecting the (o)ther...

5. ^^^^^^^^^

LMAO at this whole thread. You guys crack me up. :D

6. I love (.)(.) of all shapes and sizes

(o)(o), (0)(0), (_)(_)

7. :D

Not this again... just remember the last time we started to play with boobies and nipple...... I think i still have that hanging around somewhere..... in poster size... ;)

just remember.... mine got the btter looking vote... :p

8. yeah it was all done with the lens\' lighting and cameras\'...and cuase they could draw faces on yours!!

9. that and the fact that mine weren\'t really mine..... i had a drunken attractive stand in take the picture for me... :D :p

10. OH YOU LIE!!!

ok, so what your really saying is your nipples are in fact, horriblely misshapen, and grossly hairy so much so you are afraid of the horrible, terrible, funny, things people will say about them if there were to be exposed for the grotesque things that they are!!!

11. Sensi, after searching for hours and hours, I found an authentic picture of gravy\'s man boobs.

Not for the faint of heart...

[​IMG]

12. ewwwwwwwwwww... ya bastard....lol

you know, with you assuming that im morbidly obese and all i could deffinitly call that a case of bias and or discrimination.

do you have something against fat people? What\'s a fat guy ever done to you ( well maybe get the last peice of something tastey that you yourself wanted to eat)... In my opinion its just un called for, lol :D

especially since you were so lazy and didn\'t take the time to do an actual search, cause then you would have realized that the thread still remains. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut no..... you had to work the cheap and insulting angel instead......wich happens to be mildly disturbing as well.

just the thought of you scrolling through pages of man boobs trying to find an appropriate picture is kinda a weird peice of food for thought.

next time get off yer arse and do a forum search, ya might actually find what yuor looking for.

and btw, the picture of my nipple that was posted was actually of a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvery sexy female stand in, that has great nipple to breat composure with a personality out weighing both of them.....;)

but thats another story all togeather, too bad ya just don\'t know what ya missed.... :p

13. ( o Y o ) - a tight cleavage :D i win :D

14. Actually, I did a Yahoo Image search for \"man boobs\" and it was the second picture to show up, haha.

Heh, your whole response cracked me up like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.