Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. The Chicago Blackhawks are my favorite team. I think it is because of their colors, emblem and 'Wayne's World.'

2. Well the worst kept secret in hockey was announced.

Is it just me or does it look like they ripped off the White Sox logo?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Seagrams

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Endorsement coming from Seagram's ginger ale and Kraken rum. The Kraken strikes when it's dark and stormy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I thought this was hilarious. Ferland got fined $5,000 for this spear. The best part is he speared the wrong guy :roflmao:

6. I hope you all are watching this game the hurricanes game has been delayed to tomorrow because of the 5th fucking overtime coming between cbj and Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm glad the capitals got one cup because fuck me they got there ass handed to them his year

8. #18989 GhostNeck, Nov 18, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    Which is everyones favorite Reverse Retro uniform? Or do you dislike all of them?
    My favorites: Bruins, Flames, Lightning, Caps, Coyotes, Blackhawks, and Kings
    Least favorites: Predators and Oilers for not really changing a thing a just using their current unis except the Preds have the old emblem on the shoulders which is cool. And my other least favorite is the Stars. They had a prime chance to bring back one of their cool 90s-00s jerseys and the brought back the front logo but pretty much whitewashed the whole thing and it just doesnt look good at all.
    Just my opinions.

9. I'm a Canucks fan and ours looks stupid. They're the hideous 90's jerseys with green instead of burgundy. The jerseys they wear right now are actually their retro jerseys. They're the OG's from 1970.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Love the Sabres retro. Go Buffalo. Lotta suffering for a long period of time.

Sent from my GM1915 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Who y'all got

Habs in 7

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tampa won last year. I'd like the Habs to win.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tampa is one of the more impressive teams I've seen in my time, but the momentum the Habs have..I hope can put them over

Two of the best goalies of this era...I'm getting excited for puck drop lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Go lighting, back to back!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bro the Hurricanes are ultimate trolls. 2019 the Montreal Canadiens offer sheeted Sebastian Aho which is a big player for the Canes. Of course the Canes matched the offer sheet and kept Aho.

Fast forward to today and the Hurricanes just exacted revenge on the Canadiens by offer sheeting one of their better Cs whos still developing, Jesperi Kotkaniemi. Hurricanes offered him 6.1m for 1 year so that if Montreal matches the offer sheet, it puts them a few million over the cap, forcing them to make moves to fit their player back.

The Hurricanes owner did a press release which was mostly a word for word copy of the press release the Habs did when they offer sheeted Aho. But it gets deeper. The contract that Kotkaniemi signed holds a 20$ signing bonus. Not 20,000.. 20 bucks. 20 also happens to be Sebastian Ahos jersey number.

Hurricanes have also started trolling heavily on twitter, posting a picture of an uno reverse card and changing their twitter description to french. This is basically the greatest revenge play we have seen come from an offer sheet scenario. Hilarious situation all around.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. LETS GO WILD!!!!!!!!! The Blues are going down!!!
    [​IMG]

17. The New York Rangers season coming to a end.........
    [​IMG]

18. I am rooting for the Minnesota Wild and the Colorado Avalanche.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. GO WILD!!!!!!!