The Official Netflix Instant Watch Thread.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by stealthgrower, Jun 4, 2011.

1. horns - 9/10 this was a very good movie daniel radcliffer gave a great performance too

2. That Mark Dupless and Elizabeth Moss movie. Forget the name but it was interesting

3. Darknet. It's kind of an anthology style horror series very similar to the V/H/S series. I've only seen two episodes so far and it's pretty decent. 
    [​IMG]

4. pretty damn good movie here

5. Anyone watched cowspiracy yet ?

6. Clerks 1 and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back are now on Instant watch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah cowspiracy's pretty nuts.

I was Fucking with the show about ridiculous houses, pretty cool

Also there's like 2 full seasons of kitchen nightmares and lots of hells kitchen on netflix. 2 shows that seriously have consumed mass amounts of my time.

8. Unless you mean somewhere outside the US they've always been on netflix.

Not a movie but I've been watching X files a lot. I don't care for the monster of the week episodes and found a site that lists all the episodes with the main storyline so I've been just watching those. Really good stuff, another show I should have watched through years ago.

9. I would highly recommend it if you like the movie at all, b/c the series is amazing and hilarious.

10. pretty nuts how ?

11. The one I love!! That movie is so trippy

12. Be nice to know the name of it! I can't find it.

13. watched The crash reel the other day. really good snowboarding documentary. really good soundtrack too.

14. Bout to indulge in an edible and want to watch scary movies back to back, can you guys name some of your favorites? I dig movies that are psychological thrillers as well as your straight up pop up ghost horrors. Movies based on true events are always great too. Recommendations? I have Netflix and Hulu plus

-skitzo

15. If "Movie 43" comes back onto Netflix it's worth worth watching. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while when I saw it.

16. You should check out any of the "V.H.S." movies. I can't take too much of them because they're found footage type movies so kinda erratic but they consist of various stories within each movie and some are pretty interesting and innovative.

17. V/H/S is a pretty great film, but me and my roommate just happened to watch that the other day. So far I think we decided on watching "shrooms" to start off the journey.

-skitzo

18. Not a film, but I'm pretty psyched that the Goosebumps series is on there. Such nostalgia.. great, chessy nostalgia. I love watching it stöned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Goosebumps is on there?! Like the old live action ones?

20. Check out the movie Running Scared. It's weird but it's pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app