Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. M. Fultz has zero motor

lookin like its gonna be a long frustrating season here in Phila.....

2. Melo was a bust! Maybe we can convince Durant to come join Harden & CP3 next season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lets go warriors ;) finally hitting their stride the last couple weeks

4. Damn... Did not see that Paul George trade coming. Well... this season is gonna be interesting.
    We got 5 first round picks out of it. So looks like some rebuilding is gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Th main thing that ran through my head when I heard about it was-Is life with Russ really that bad?

kdiesel's back of the basement grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. X2
    Now only a matter of time till russ gets traded. I read somewhere they tried to package George and russ to Toronto but Toronto walked away from the offer. Was rumored to be centered around siakiam, other players and draft picks.
    Boogie, green, and rondo good additions for the Lakers since missing on Kawhi. I still think a few more contributors for Lakers still needed. Wouldn't be surprised to see either a Korver or iggy buyout and signing with Lakers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm picking the Lakers to win the championship.

8. I definitely think Russell will be traded within the next couple days. I think it’ll be Heat or Orlando that gets him.

9. I agree. Heat seem like they are making a push for him. I also read that Houston may be a long shot but dont count them out. Has me wondering if the cp3/beard beef is bigger than reported. Or unless they are trying to pair them all together. Not sure if harden would even want to play with russ again.
    On a different topic do you think boogie comes back to form this year?

• Like Like x 1
  10. We just lost Jeremy Grant to the Nuggets. I don’t see Westbrook sticking around much longer.

I don’t think we’ll see a complete in form cousins. I think he’ll play up to par, but won’t go beyond that. I think that he’s trying to get a quick ring and plan out his future as he only signed a one year contract.

11. Still no russ trade yet!!!!!

12. Damn. Later to my man, Russell. It’s gonna be weird not having him here. I’ve grown up watching him play.
    Well, hopefully this rebuild is good for us, and we can come back strong soon.
    We have 8 first round picks and two promising players from the clippers. I’ve been hearing that we’re gonna trade Chris Paul, so I’m not worried about how he’ll fit in.
    It’ll be an interesting year to watch basketball!

13. I believe they have like 15 picks that they gained thru all of these trades.
    Hopefully they use them right. Use a few on some promising talent and then maybe package a few first rounders and trade for a max slot player.

14. Seeing russ and harden back together will be sick. Last time they played together they made it to the finals only to lose to a lebron led Miami heat team.
    They always had good chemistry together.

15. houston also trying to trade for tyson chandler and andrea iguodala. i dont think it go through though

16. accept they dont have Kevin Durant as a mate this time. not exactly the same thing lol

17. Very true!
    Houston does have some decent depth and shooters tho and Westbrook has to be an upgrade over cp3. The western conference should be exciting. Warriors have been knocked down a few pegs. Lakers, clippers, Houston all improving. Should make for a great year!

18. westbrook is a way better pick then cp3 or mello

• Like Like x 1