Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. yessss my dubs pulled it off. very proud of how they played in the playoffs because in all honesty they played like they didnt give a single fuck at times during the regular season lol. i was a little worried but they flipped the switch.

so wheres bron bron gonna go next? Lakers?

• Like Like x 1
  2. i honestly didnt think the cavs were going to get swept. yall think this is brons last year with the cavs? if he leaves where do you think he go?

they been talking about maybe houston but i doubt it, on our sports radio they say we have a better chance of getting paul George and he be a better fit for the rockets

3. Bron, PG, Leonard, Klay, Durant all coming to LA. I call this team of superheros LAVengers!

4. cant wait til paul george signs with the lakers.

5. #63966 HT, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    why

no way he makes yall a legit contender unless his signing brings yall LeBron as well. is this what you see happening?

6. I honestly wouldn't feel as bad if we don't sign any big names next season. Re-sign Randle and get some shooters on this team and let our youngsters grow. Maybe give Boogie Cousins a chance.

7. So Leonard wants out of SA? No way!

• Like Like x 1
  8. For real, one of the top organizations to play for. Gonna be an interesting summer

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to LA Mo' Wagner.

10. Fucking PG...lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. it prolly wouldnt have worked out man... youre better off

• Like Like x 1
  12. LeBron to LA on a 4yr deal. Playoffs!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. shiittt so another Lakers-Sixers NBA Finals incoming ok ok I like it

• Like Like x 1
  14. So with the addition of Lance Stephenson and JaVale McGee, I will surely be entertained. :D

15. After all these years, Rondo is finally a Laker. I'm already entertained.

16. Jaren Jackson looking good in his summer league debut

nice to see some new life injected into that franchise. Been ALL on Conley and Gasol for far too long.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lonnie Walker could be the steal of the draft if he can find a jump shot.

Him and Dejounte Murray could be a really good, athletic back court for the Spurs.

Also, can we just hurry the hell up and execute a trade to get rid of Kawhi?

18. What a lame exit by LeBron in Cleveland... he could have said by to the fans and shake the Warriors hands... instead he storms off like a baby... not cool.

"Never feel alone, the entire Universe is inside you."- Rumi

19. was his coolness ever a question? the dude sucks lol

I am so glad he didnt come to Philly