Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Jazz coming on hot here towards the end. 9 game winning streak just ended the other night.. sits em in the 8th spot right now.

should be fun to see who gets in between Utah and Denver. I don't think LAC have enough to make it happen

2. 21 straight wins with a winning record.

We might not have a 1 or 2 seed going into the playoffs this year, but them Spurs are going to be a damn tough first round match-up for someone.

3. Fultz is playing tonight

Nice

4. LeBron really fucked his team up this year

He had IT & DWade lol

Why couldn't he play with them?

He's got a Sixer fan thinkin big right now. The East is wide open

5. Yeah the playoffs are gonna be real fun. I'm glad the Jazz finally found their way into the playoff picture. They could give teams fits, they're the best defensive team in the league and Donovan Mitchell is fun to watch. Rudy Gobert Defensive player of the year IMO

6. Hop on that Kuzzz bus everybody :D

7. so apparently just 3 teams have clinched out West with only 2 games left to play (for most teams)

5 spots...6 teams alive.....whos gonna miss the boat?? Moneys gotta be on the Nuggets or Wolves.. especially since they play head to head in the final game.

Spurs, Thunder, and Jazz ... couldn't really see any of them going 0-2 and missing out

8. Jazz clinch playoff spot

Nicee

• Like Like x 1
  9. The nuggets/wolves battle is insane. OT time!

• Like Like x 2
  10. I was so pissed, I live in the Minnesota TV market area and they had the Wild playoff hockey game on instead!

11. Playoffs kicking off today! Good matchups all around, should be a fun first round

• Like Like x 1
  12. First blowout. That was not nice.

13. Strike it up Sixers-Heat game 4 in a little over an hour...

14. Wow what happened to everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jazz are making some noise

• Like Like x 1
  16. A Game 7 and the Second Round begins today! The Pelicans have been GREAT since the All Star Break, gonna be a real interesting series....especially if Steph isn't himself yet

17. #63937 HT, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    I haven't watched one game of Bucks-Celts

I'll definitely be watching tonight though. Sucks it starts at 8. Makes no sense it's Saturday and theirs a game after as well. Shouldve been 7 or 730

People on Philly radio been saying theyd prefer the Bucks to win but I dunno if I agree with that as Big Ant is the best player between the two teams with Kyrie out and if they won a game 7 in Boston they will come into Philly on Monday night feeling awfully good about themselves while we have been resting/waiting around for a week.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cavs-Pacers game 7 in a couple of minutes anybody else watching?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yep, this has been a real good series

20. That will be on Shaqtin' a fool.