1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Fuck you GS

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Can’t even beat bitch ass Boston

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know coach Walton said they won't mess with Lonzo's shot this season. But at this point I say why not? It can't possibly get any worse. Some tweaking can possibly help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't understand how Ingram is such a bad free throw shooter. The mechanics are there. Got to fix that. We can't have this team shooting 70 freaking percent from the line.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just want to say lb is a crybaby bitch and would have his ass handed to him if he played before the NBA pussied up

5. Most players would. NBA is hilariously soft compared to the 80’s and before. pushing a guy or deliberately slapping someone’s hand is a fine or maybe even a suspension now.. I can only imagine how the guys who had to face the Bad Boys at their peak feel about the league now

6. Not good....

7. Jah finally gets traded, to the Nets for Trevor Booker

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hasn’t even played yet this season but it’ll be a lot easier to get minutes on the Nets. I don’t know if he’s still hurt or not... hope not

9. na he ain't hurt

10. Watching some 80's ball and there's so many less stoppages. It's nice

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. That’s good. Nets are bad so hopefully he’ll be able to do something there, get some minutes and touches. It’s always a shame when such a high pick like him is just not playing after a few years drafted

12. Ye be nice.

Apparently hes trimmed down , changed his whole diet up, and since his explosiveness or lack thereof was always a weakness of his game maybe that has improved but never got to really see as he only got into fucking 2 games
    but at last
    JAH is FREE

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ingram was poop tonight. Worst game of the season for him. Kuzz balled like always. Luke's 4th qtr rotations are suspect af.

14. Porzingus putting the hammer down last night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. How about them Rockets

Steamrolled our way to our 11th straight win tonight. Chris Paul and Harden are an amazing duo. WCF bound

• Like Like x 1
  16. Watchin these throwback Kobe games on NBA network.

Currently watching Lakers/Celtics and these Boston commentators are soooo annoying I damn near have to mute my tv.

Boston should not be allowed to commentate.

Fuck I hate Boston

Fuck Boaton

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. They've been known to claim "Jerk of the Week" from time to time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #63878 RVD420RVD, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Dare I say it? Beasley has been ballin out lately

19. No surprises here. Thru the first 30 games of the season Spurs have the best defense.

(Albeit Celtics are right behind them).

20. #63880 Ẅest Čoast, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grasscity Deals Near You