Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I've always said Patty could start for a handful of teams in the league.

He gives us so much of the bench though. I love how agressive he plays for a 6'0 ft guard. He has an excellent 3 pt shot too.

2. Yi Jianlian to sign with Lakers. 1yr/8mil. Not a bad pickup. I'm guessing this will put Zubac on back burner to the D-League.

3. Was really cool to see Manu get a standing ovation after the game against team USA tonight.

He was really choked up during the post game interview and had to cut it short. They ended up giving him the game ball. Class act.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

#GoldHabbits #JustDoIt #DontLetYourDreamsBeDreams

• Like Like x 1
  5. Happy Kobe day everybody :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ha... 20 years later...

kobe.png

• Like Like x 3
  7. The last time....

Duncan.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dwyane Wade mourns cousin, urges tougher gun laws in Chicago

Just goes to show that some people literally have zero common sense. After the shooting of Wade's cousin, Wade is quick to push for stricter gun laws in Chicago. Just a year ago guns were basically banned in Chicago and murder rate skyrocketed regardless. No matter how much more strict you can make the laws...CRIMINALS will still do criminal shit...that's what they do...criminal shit! They are criminals because they fucking break LAWS.

:bang:

• Like Like x 1
  9. DRose "rape case" is moving forward. I strongly believe it is a case of extortion by "Jane Doe". And if DRose is found innocent, the judge needs to lock Jane Doe up. Give her 10yrs straight. Make an example out of this hoochie.

10. If you feel like the penalty isnt even that big of a deal compared to the payoff of the criminal activity, you may not think twice about it when you need to feed you and your family.

These people are being let right back out on the streets after already being caught doing CRIMINAL shit. If they all just stayed locked the fuck up, maybe at least some of them would try to make it through the day a different way.

11. Shaq, AI, Yao.. in the Hall of Fame.

Damn, feels like just yesterday these cats were playing. Times movin' too fast.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The speech was out freakin' standing. Watch it if you haven't

• Like Like x 3
  13. Anyone playing 2k17 yet? Got it on XBone. Played the Prelude and that was enough to convince me. My first NBA 2k game on new gen. I like it!

• Like Like x 1
  14. 2k15 and 16 were both dope, so I'm planning on shellin' out the $60 again once 17 comes out.

PS4 is where it's at tho.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im so hype at the thought of Ray Allen coming back for another run

16. I've heard 2k really fucked up this year. People are saying the Dream Teams not in there when that was the big promo for pre-order

17. Parker
    Green
    Kawhi
    LA
    Pau

Then our bench:
    Manu
    Patty Mills
    David Lee
    Kyle Anderson
    J.Simmons
    Dwayne Dedmon

I think this is a very solid roster RC Buford and Pop has put together. Yet again destined for a deep playoff run despite #21 not being with us. Our bench is going to be the highest scoring in the league. And our D will allow lowest ppg again.

18. This D Rose rape case is so stupid. Stupid bitches always wanting money

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Another legend retires today...

KG.... One of the best PF's of all time. No doubt.

Respect.

• Like Like x 1
  20. They fucked up the online modes. Tried to play all-star and was lagging like a mofo. Also, the player substitution system is a mind fuck and a half. I have no fucking clue how it works. I have never not been able to figure out, but this shit is beyond stupid.